Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Yq7FPl.png[IMG]
    Daughteru of the year.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is the way she attracts her prey.
    yeah.... rite.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Wow, really? First Diggles tries to steal Miggie and now he's stealing you?
    it's not stealing, if it wants to be taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    But but but but but I'm hugging you.
    That's not mean.
    well, b-but you were mean before <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    My heart...

a love cult? c-can i join? O:
    Okay. We all love each other in a pure manner, no touching, no hand holding, none of that impure nonsense. We make eachother heart cut outs and draw eachother together, drawings must be G rated.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Okay. We all love each other in a pure manner, no touching, no hand holding, none of that impure nonsense. We make eachother heart cut outs and draw eachother together, drawings must be G rated.
    My love cult is better. It's full of sex and debauchery.

Plus, everyone gets a free puppy. FREE PUPPIES!

My love cult is better. It's full of sex and debauchery.

Plus, everyone gets a free puppy. FREE PUPPIES!
    Impure filth. Do you even make macaroni art?

Impure filth. Do you even make macaroni art?
    Yes. We use blood and bones. It's the purest form of expression.

Also
    >Always make fun of me when I talk about W40K
    >Calling people "impure filth".
    >mfw

Yes. We use blood and bones. It's the purest form of expression.
    Uhm.. no, it's not. You don't even know what you're talking about, and you expect to be some high up in a love cult? Didn't they teach you in community college that the purest form EVER is excrement?

Uhm.. no, it's not. You don't even know what you're talking about, and you expect to be some high up in a love cult? Didn't they teach you in community college that the purest form EVER is excrement?
    Pigs are considered filthy animals because they roll around in their own filth.

You would have us rut around like pigs in their shit? Uncivilized slut of Beezlebub.

Also
    >Always make fun of me when I talk about W40K
    >Calling people "impure filth".
    >mfw
    I never make fun of you, I will always listen to you when you speak. I'm your crying shoulder, my tender spirit.
    You would have us rut around like pigs in their shit? Uncivilized slut of Beezlebub.
    I would be a whore for Beelzebub.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-12-04 at 04:13 PM.

I never make fun of you, I will always listen to you when you speak. I'm your crying shoulder, my tender spirit.

I would be a whore for Beelzebub.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Gy0xA.jpg[IMG]
    Now you steal my pet names? Have you no shame?

That picture is so lewd. You've just violated your love cult's own laws.

Deleted
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Yq7FPl.png[/IG]
    Daughteru of the year.

Now you steal my pet names? Have you no shame?

That picture is so lewd. You've just violated your love cult's own laws.
    "The Red-Maned Deer," from me, written yesterday, came to me when I was waking up.
    The Red-Maned Deer is quite an elusive and majestic creatcha of any forest of this planet earth...and even of the universe. She gallops with sweet grace and style in her hooves of twinkling glitter. Her dazzling coat not only keeps her warm, but beautiful with sexy flair.
    Her shimmering red mane is long and w-wild and when the beams of sun and moon shine through, it's godlike majestic. She has eyes of green...like a slice of lime. Her snout is so cute, like a bunny or a kitten. And her smile and voice, truly cute, and sweet like a lute.

I trekked after her for months, keeping observation in camouflage. She has an interesting family, including her birth mother and a father a step away. They treat her sadly like a Cinderella, keeping her from seeing her Prince.
    Yet the Red-Maned Doe is fully grown, and is very wise and aware of the forest laws. One day, as I followed, to much my surprise, she turns her head and looks directly at me! I hid for a short moment, until she spoke in my language very clear: "Come out, come out my dear, my dear watcher. I have been very aware of you all these months. I've watched you as you rested, and dined of the forest fruits, and write, pen to tree skin. Please come closer. Stroke my coat, and mane. Allow me to admire your face, close to mine."
    I approached with erect elation, her coat smooth as silk, her mane brushing my fingers like a spring breeze. I looked into her eyes, and she to mine. Entranced with her temptation and beauty, I was truly surprised...when she kissed me deep. Damn! And then I kissed her back...and we made truest sweet love.

This was, in fact, NOT an act of bestiality. For you see, the Red-Maned Deer I have been communicating with and tracking, is really... my womanly sweetheart, named Gunner_recall.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-12-04 at 04:24 PM.

"The Red-Maned Deer," from me, written yesterday, came to me when I was waking up.
    The Red-Maned Deer is quite an elusive and majestic creatcha of any forest of this planet earth...and even of the universe. She gallops with sweet grace and style in her hooves of twinkling glitter. Her dazzling coat not only keeps her warm, but beautiful with sexy flair.
    Her shimmering red mane is long and w-wild and when the beams of sun and moon shine through, it's godlike majestic. She has eyes of green...like a slice of lime. Her snout is so cute, like a bunny or a kitten. And her smile and voice, truly cute, and sweet like a lute.

I trekked after her for months, keeping observation in camouflage. She has an interesting family, including her birth mother and a father a step away. They treat her sadly like a Cinderella, keeping her from seeing her Prince.
    Yet the Red-Maned Doe is fully grown, and is very wise and aware of the forest laws. One day, as I followed, to much my surprise, she turns her head and looks directly at me! I hid for a short moment, until she spoke in my language very clear: "Come out, come out my dear, my dear watcher. I have been very aware of you all these months. I've watched you as you rested, and dined of the forest fruits, and write, pen to tree skin. Please come closer. Stroke my coat, and mane. Allow me to admire your face, close to mine."
    I approached with erect elation, her coat smooth as silk, her mane brushing my fingers like a spring breeze. I looked into her eyes, and she to mine. Entranced with her temptation and beauty, I was truly surprised...when she kissed me deep. Damn! And then I kissed her back...and we made truest sweet love.

This was, in fact, NOT an act of bestiality. For you see, the Red-Maned Deer I have been communicating with and tracking, is really... my womanly sweetheart, named Gunner_recall.

TIL: Miggie is an object to be passed around like a bong.

They don't appreciate you migari, they just have koreeaboo fetishes. You don't have to listen to 50 shades, objectification is not true romance. Gunner and Digg will just drop you like a madoka anime the minute they find a new waifu :<

Deleted
    yeah.... rite.
    [00:40] <+Zefie> Awesome tsundere.
    [00:41] <Sy-Nali> in that case, maybe i don't love it as much as you do.
    [00:41] <+Zefie> So, as per your recent post describing me as tsundere, you don't love me?
    [00:44] * +Zefie cries.
    [00:46] <Sy-Nali> i do
    [00:46] <Sy-Nali> i was mainly talking about female tsundere in a romantic relationship
    [00:47] <Sy-Nali> since you are neither female, nor do i plan to have a romantic relationship with you, it's fine

Bow down to the might of IRC logging.
    well, b-but you were mean before <.<
    No I wasn't...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    No sorry, he's mine.

They don't appreciate you migari, they just have koreeaboo fetishes. You don't have to listen to 50 shades, objectification is not true romance. Gunner and Digg will just drop you like a madoka anime the minute they find a new waifu :<
    Madoka is babies. They have fat heads.

Shut up, you don't know Miggie at all.

Madoka is babies. They have fat heads.
    Shut up, you don't know Miggie at all.
    Them sounds like fighting words. U WANNA GO PAL?!?! ILL JOUST YOU ALL INTO THE GROUND.

Them sounds like fighting words. U WANNA GO PAL?!?! ILL JOUST YOU ALL INTO THE GROUND.
    Lol skreb. Go back to eating haggis.