Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Your ava. Burn it. Kill it with fire.
    He's a hipster, he's going to use water instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    If I ever, for whatever outwordly reason may be, have to change career path I will seriously consider selling Japanese-drawings paraphernalia. Not even joking. I honestly thought people didn't really sell those, do you actually use them for sleeping purposes or are the just decorative? I mean if so a pillow is alright because well, you sleep on them and stuff I guess, one can get used to the creepy 12 year old's face staring into your soul as you dream quasi-draconian dreams but the only time I've ever seen a body pillow was when someone linked me a video from worldstarhiphop of a black gentleman quite literally getting it on with said pillow.

I had no idea they were an actual "thing". Now that I do I assume pretty much everyone who wants anime/manga related memorabilia is likely to want one (not necessarily for plonking), imagine how many of them you could sell with the amount of people that are fascinated by and worship Asian culture(s). And judging by the fact the that calendar costs like 20 quid I imagine the "bigger" things like those body pillows for example must be quite pricy.

How interesting.
    Japanese stuff sells for a lot. As long as you can get people to see your work you're going to have people buying it just because it exists.

Yes, body pillows are a thing, even bigger in Japan.

10+ Year Old Account
    [..] one can get used to the creepy 12 year old's face staring into your soul as you dream quasi-draconian dreams but the only time I've ever seen a body pillow was when someone linked me a video from worldstarhiphop of a black gentleman quite literally getting it on with said pillow. [..]
    oh, don't worry, they are all actually 18 years old! :3

i absolutely agree. i'm used to you switching between meh avatars all the time, but this one is urgh!

If I ever, for whatever outwordly reason may be, have to change career path I will seriously consider selling Japanese-drawings paraphernalia. Not even joking. I honestly thought people didn't really sell those, do you actually use them for sleeping purposes or are the just decorative? I mean if so a pillow is alright because well, you sleep on them and stuff I guess, one can get used to the creepy 12 year old's face staring into your soul as you dream quasi-draconian dreams but the only time I've ever seen a body pillow was when someone linked me a video from worldstarhiphop of a black gentleman quite literally getting it on with said pillow.

I had no idea they were an actual "thing". Now that I do I assume pretty much everyone who wants anime/manga related memorabilia is likely to want one (not necessarily for plonking), imagine how many of them you could sell with the amount of people that are fascinated by and worship Asian culture(s). And judging by the fact the that calendar costs like 20 quid I imagine the "bigger" things like those body pillows for example must be quite pricy.

How interesting.
    "sleeping" "decorative"

You have sex with them silly

Good evening. I am home from obtaining our Christmas tree for this year. How is everyone doing?

10+ Year Old Account
    welcome back, congratulations on getting a tree, and i'm fine

u?

Miggi's best avatar so far.

I'm now like totally deaf, and maybe epileptic after that concert, lightshow really stuck the knife in for anyone prone to seizures lol.

How interesting.
    See, I'm a sad, lonely, weeaboo nerd, but I won't be buying any of that stuff any time soon. I mean, having a poseable figurine would be cool, but they're really expensive and there are other things I want more right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Yes, body pillows are a thing, even bigger in Japan.
    Welp, learn something every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    oh, don't worry, they are all actually 18 years old! :3
    Well that's a relief. Would be pretty disturbing if they were as young as they look because pedophilia is a real problem that amounts of a pretty high number of arrests every year and you know, doing/thinking dirty things with children is kinda despicable. Then again, if them little kids were to hypothetically be drawn by an Asian man or woman it really wouldn't be as morally wrong as it is when they're actual, living beings, right?

...Right? One would hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    "sleeping" "decorative"

You have sex with them silly
    I'm pretty sure it's physically impossible to have sex with a pillow. Or the bigger and more worrying question, why would anyone want to have sex with a pillow that has a stamp of an 18 (thanks Sy for making this scientific remark possible) year old girl with the body of a 10 year old boy on it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's a relief. Would be pretty disturbing if they were as young as they look because pedophilia is a real problem that amounts of a pretty high number of arrests every year and you know, doing/thinking dirty things with children is kinda despicable. Then again, if them little kids were to hypothetically be drawn by an Asian man or woman it really wouldn't be as morally wrong as it is when they're actual, living beings, right?
    Exactly, Japan wouldn't stoop so low as to put someone under the age of 18 on it.

There was even this body pillow I saw at a convention of Hinata from Ro-Kyu-Bu in the 18+ section, so it's good she's over the age of 18 or that would have been absolutely awful.

I would never buy it anyways.. of course..

welcome back, congratulations on getting a tree, and i'm fine

u?
    I am doing good, thanks. Well, good aside from being hot, sweaty and sore, but I believe thats a fair trade for cutting your own tree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    ._ .
    I think your eye fell out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I think your eye fell out
    You think we should poke it?

10+ Year Old Account
    i think we should.

just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You think we should poke it?
    With a stick.

Make it squelch

Maybe lick it instead.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    With a stick? Not lewd enough.

I think I'll just use my finger and touch it, probably smash it after and see how it goes.

Then say, "Sorry, Meari, your eye told me to do these horrible things to it. "

10+ Year Old Account
    ah, could've known that was your prevered way of general interaction, Hudson.

i like it.

ah, could've known that was your prevered way of general interaction, Hudson.

i like it.
    Well i dont..........look over there.

hides again

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Well i dont..........look over there.

hides again
    If you are going to RP do it in the pony thread. We dont want your kind here.