Deleted
    Dalliah changed his name, kinda.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    But it's true.
    Man don't make me pull out the "I show all of me" period image.
    See, I can tell if someone is a slut by their lewd face. My husbando's lewd face is pure as fuck. (it's in my sig)

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    And Kariya is a pure and loyal person.
    He was the cause of all of his problems and obsessively tried to get revenge under the ruse of trying to save someone, which he knew wasn't possible.
    He's an impure, insane failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    He's an impure, insane failure.
    Insane is a negative? How is he impure?

Insane is a negative? How is he impure?
    His entire goal was to kill Tokiomi.

His entire goal was to kill Tokiomi.
    That wasn't his entire goal, he did also really want to save Sakura, I doubt he would of taken the worm pit at all if Sakura wasn't in the situation she was under.

And the only reason he really wanted to kill Tokiomi was because of what he did to his own daughter. Besides, Tokiomi is shit anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Ah so were out late? Did anything fun?
    Went to some friends. Drank some wine. Put the world to rights, drank some more wine, cycled home - was an extremely pleasant evening
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Kerath! Good to see you.
    Pfffft... meanie pants.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Sounds like a pretty nice evening indeed...also Im finding the fact you cycled home funny, too stereotypically Dutch

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah, I know. I'm very integrated these days. On the plus side, it really does help to clear the head!

That wasn't his entire goal, he did also really want to save Sakura, I doubt he would of taken the worm pit at all if Sakura wasn't in the situation she was under.

And the only reason he really wanted to kill Tokiomi was because of what he did to his own daughter. Besides, Tokiomi is shit anyway.
    It wasn't possible for him to keep up his end of the deal, which he knew and was told beforehand. He could have used Berserker for killing the others to at least give him a foothold in the war, but instead the only thing he even attempted was going for Archer and Tokiomi. He even jumped for joy when he was easily manipulated into kidnapping Irisviel since he was told he could get a free ride to winning the grail.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Hah, I know. I'm very integrated these days. On the plus side, it really does help to clear the head!
    You live somewhere rural and cycling through fields or is it in a city?

10+ Year Old Account
    You live somewhere rural and cycling through fields or is it in a city?
    Nope, live in the city. But when returning home after 2 am, there's no public transport and taxis are fecking extortionate here

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Nope, live in the city. But when returning home after 2 am, there's no public transport and taxis are fecking extortionate here
    Ah k, yeah I remember last time I was out in London, got a cab home and it was £20 for 15-20minute jouryney, was pretty steep. I still havent been out on a Friday night in Sweden :P

It wasn't possible for him to keep up his end of the deal, which he knew and was told beforehand. He could have used Berserker for killing the others to at least give him a foothold in the war, but instead the only thing he even attempted was going for Archer and Tokiomi. He even jumped for joy when he was easily manipulated into kidnapping Irisviel since he was told he could get a free ride to winning the grail.
    By that time his brain was absolutely fucked by worms, he was unable to make rational decisions or anything.

By that time his brain was absolutely fucked by worms, he was unable to make rational decisions or anything.
    See? Impure. He had penises flowing through his veins and taking over his mind.

See? Impure. He had penises flowing through his veins and taking over his mind.
    His intentions were pure though. :<

Ah k, yeah I remember last time I was out in London, got a cab home and it was £20 for 15-20minute jouryney, was pretty steep. I still havent been out on a Friday night in Sweden :P
    Welcome to London, where everything is pricey.

10+ Year Old Account
    London prices are fucking ridiculous. I can get a cab halfway across portsmouth for a fiver
    Compared to portsmouth, taxi prices in the hague are very high too

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Dalliah changed his name, kinda.
    It looks like he cleaned it up. About damn time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    It looks like he cleaned it up. About damn time
    Are you ever going to capitalize the "p" in your name?