1. #40041
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    It is By the way, I'm not sure which thread you linked it in, but I've listened to Taylor Swift's 'Fearless' twice now.
    Oh! That's in the Joy thread. I love that album. Yeesss, feel the corruption! Give in to the pink (and fluffy) side!!

  2. #40042
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    14,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    High Intelligence is a redeeming quality. Not blowing a gasket when people give you endless amounts of shit in threads is a redeeming quality. I wish I could be that calm when people are spouting nonsense :P
    Yeah, her Intelligence score is pretty good, but she needs to work on that Wisdom stat, man. Her Will saves are atrocious!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  3. #40043
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Oh! That's in the Joy thread. I love that album. Yeesss, feel the corruption! Give in to the pink (and fluffy) side!!
    I may just give her a shot because of you. I do feel slightly...pinker. This is strange. Am I...WHAT THE FUCK, am I wearing lace gloves?! What have you done!?

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Yeah, her Intelligence score is pretty good, but she needs to work on that Wisdom stat, man. Her Will saves are atrocious!
    It's ok I've got her covered on that one. Semaphore and I could be a pretty good team; she'd be the brains and I'd be the heart. The world needs both!

  4. #40044
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    14,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I may just give her a shot because of you. I do feel slightly...pinker. This is strange. Am I...WHAT THE FUCK, am I wearing lace gloves?! What have you done!?
    Need to amputate before it's too late.

    It's ok I've got her covered on that one. Semaphore and I could be a pretty good team; she'd be the brains and I'd be the heart. The world needs both!
    *snicker*
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  5. #40045
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Need to amputate before it's too late.
    Get it off. GET IT OFF.

    I'm out. I gotta go hit some other forums.

    What, you guys thought this is the only forum I use? Pfft, I have like 7 families and none of them know about each other.

  6. #40046
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Yeah, her Intelligence score is pretty good, but she needs to work on that Wisdom stat, man. Her Will saves are atrocious!
    Nuh uh!
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Chaotic Good Elf Wizard (2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength- 11
    Dexterity- 16
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 17
    Charisma- 12
    My Wisdom is clearly top notch :3


    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    What, you guys thought this is the only forum I use? Pfft, I have like 7 families and none of them know about each other.
    How could you!? I thought you and MMO-C were going to be together forever!?!?

  7. #40047
    You lack strength, Semaphore!

    Weakling.
    The End
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  8. #40048
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You lack strength, Semaphore!

    Weakling.
    I concur!

    I can do that, right?

  9. #40049
    Well excuse me for having papier-mâché arms
    One of these days I'll weaponise my mind!!

  10. #40050
    TIL Semaphore will be able to shoot laz0rs with her mind.
    The End
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  11. #40051
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    14,250
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Nuh uh!

    My Wisdom is clearly top notch :3
    Tell that to your Will saves! You're always failing those!

    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Well excuse me for having papier-mâché arms
    One of these days I'll weaponise my mind!!
    Pff, you'd need a functional brain to make that into something dangerous.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  12. #40052
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You lack strength, Semaphore!

    Weakling.
    Says ze one who gave in to koreabooism! You have corrupted your purpose, and so yourself.

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  13. #40053
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Get it off. GET IT OFF.

    I'm out. I gotta go hit some other forums.

    What, you guys thought this is the only forum I use? Pfft, I have like 7 families and none of them know about each other.
    I...I... I feel so used!
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  14. #40054
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Says ze one who gave in to koreabooism! You have corrupted your purpose, and so yourself.
    No. Koreabooism made stronger! >:3
    The End
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  15. #40055
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    TIL Semaphore will be able to shoot laz0rs with her mind.
    And on that day, you'll be sorry!
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  16. #40056
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    No. Koreabooism made stronger! >:3
    I will redeem you one day, Majad... I will save you!

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  17. #40057
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    14,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    And on that day, you'll be sorry!
    If it's sema making the mind-lasers, they probably won't even cause minor burns; she's way too nice. You, on the other hand... I'd have to start wearing reflective clothing or something.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  18. #40058
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I will redeem you one day, Majad... I will save you!
    I don't need saving. But you do, Miss!

    Join us!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    If it's sema making the mind-lasers, they probably won't even cause minor burns; she's way too nice. You, on the other hand... I'd have to start wearing reflective clothing or something.
    Kerath is evul? I thought she was rainbows and flowers and all that stuff.

    She has been feeding me with lies!
    The End
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  19. #40059
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    14,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't need saving. But you do, Miss!

    Join us!

    Kerath is evul? I thought she was rainbows and flowers and all that stuff.

    She has been feeding me with lies!
    No, Kerath isn't evil at all, she's quite nice. But I also know that she possesses the appropriate mindset to kill people with looks.

    Or thoughts.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  20. #40060
    That's scary.
    The End
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •