Deleted
    Ely is a magical creature. He obviously can make forks vibrate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Perhaps.

But, ehm.. what would my superpower be? Bringing pleasure to women in my vicinity?
    Sounds good to me. Unless those women are from Boston. Have you ever heard a woman from Boston have an orgasm? OOOYAAA! HAAARDAR!

I'm getting in trouble for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    and it kind of turned on me.
    I read that as "turned me on".

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Sounds good to me. Unless those women are from Boston. Have you ever heard a woman from Boston have an orgasm? OOOYAAA! HAAARDAR!

I'm not a member of the Vagina Fanclub.. but I can still help those women in need!

Just think, if normally we would each get two scoops of ice cream, the fact that I don't want any would allow you to have FOUR!! It's simple mathematics...
    You'd just order slush or something. You're not fooling anyone! (more squinty eyes)

But, ehm.. what would my superpower be? Bringing pleasure to women in my vicinity?
    I think this is an excellent superpower. Also, based on discussion the other day in the PvM thread, I've determined that you rotate genders - so on the days that you have a vagina (with or without accompanying penis), you'd think it was an excellent superpower too!

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 12:56 PM ----------

Oh yes. Yes you are. As soon as I stop hearing Seth Rogan's voice say that in my mind that is, because it's difficult to administer beatings when laughing.

I read that as "turned me on".
    Creature of darkness! Stop trying to see Everything Nice as anything but pure!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    You'd just order slush or something. You're not fooling anyone! (more squinty eyes)

I think this is an excellent superpower. Also, based on discussion the other day in the PvM thread, I've determined that you rotate genders - so on the days that you have a vagina (with or without accompanying penis), you'd think it was an excellent superpower too!

---------- Post added 2013-01-14 at 12:56 PM ----------

Oh yes. Yes you are. As soon as I stop hearing Seth Rogan's voice say that in my mind that is, because it's difficult to administer beatings when laughing.
    Slush? lol

And Seth Rogan? Really? Seth MacFarlane! lol

Slush? lol

And Seth Rogan? Really? Seth MacFarlane! lol
    Damn it. I do that all the time. I'm horrible with names, famous or otherwise.

And what's lol-worthy about slush? It's good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Creature of darkness! Stop trying to see Everything Nice as anything but pure!
    You don't know me at all.

Been there, done that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn it. I do that all the time. I'm horrible with names, famous or otherwise.

And what's lol-worthy about slush? It's good stuff.
    Slush is what we call that wintery mix between rain and snow. You mean a Slushie?

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Why have a Dakimakura when you can have a brokimakura.

Please tell me you guys don't do this.
    NICE-DESU YO NE PENIS WORM SOKORA-CHAM.

j
    Last edited by Digglett; 2013-01-14 at 06:23 PM.

Slush is what we call that wintery mix between rain and snow. You mean a Slushie?
    A slushie is a drink. This is more solid. Anyone who could drink this stuff through a straw is what my old boss would have called "a keeper." They give you one of these with it:

You eat it with the spoon part, and then once it's melted enough to turn into a slushie, you turn the straw around and drink it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A slushie is a drink. This is more solid. Anyone who could drink this stuff through a straw is what my old boss would have called "a keeper." They give you one of these with it:

You eat it with the spoon part, and then once it's melted enough to turn into a slushie, you turn the straw around and drink it.
    Interesting. I'm sure they probably exist somewhere down here. Maybe if we just turned the temperature down on our Slushie machines, we could get your Slush.

Interesting. I'm sure they probably exist somewhere down here. Maybe if we just turned the temperature down on our Slushie machines, we could get your Slush.
    Probably. It's about halfway between a Slushie and an Italian Ice. Of course, ice cream is still the better option. I'm still not sure I can trust someone who dislikes soup, ice cream, chocolate, gravy, and butter. That's just REALLY difficult to wrap my head around! But then again, you choose to live in NYC, and that's completely baffling as well. I suppose you're just crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably. It's about halfway between a Slushie and an Italian Ice. Of course, ice cream is still the better option. I'm still not sure I can trust someone who dislikes soup, ice cream, chocolate, gravy, and butter. That's just REALLY difficult to wrap my head around! But then again, you choose to live in NYC, and that's completely baffling as well. I suppose you're just crazy.
    NYC, the greatest city in the whole world!!

Also, relevant.

You should see pony thread
    I don't enjoy having to bleach my eyeballs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well tl;dr, apparently anything I say can be turned into a sexual innuendo at all times
    In your end? Oh.

Well tl;dr, apparently anything I say can be turned into a sexual innuendo at all times
    Yep, thats the whole basic premise of the English language, its why its the best language in the world!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    In your end? Oh.
    No, in your end oh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Yep, thats the whole basic premise of the English language, its why its the best language in the world!
    \o/
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    No, in your end oh.
    Exit only.

Also, relevant.
    (maps)
    I approve!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    \o/
    I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that I only figured out recently what this little guy was. I always saw it as something going down a funnel, and couldn't figure out WTF it was supposed to be representing.