Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It would be awesome if i got a Lion Dance Kog`Maw sig

Farec and Flaks, you both have something in your inbox.

Underskilled and Hellgrazer, you both are in the works.

Deleted
    its awesome dude, now i just have to find out how i put it as signature
    it simply says: "Can Upload Images for Signature: No"
    Last edited by mmoc3c0aee489e; 2011-10-02 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farec View Post
    its awesome dude, now i just have to find out how i put it as signature
    it simply says: "Can Upload Images for Signature: No"

That's weird!

Maybe contact a mod to figure out your issue?

@Underskilled - Your inbox is one message larger.

@Hellgrazer - Your inbox is one message larger.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2011-10-02 at 07:26 PM.

I'm interested to see what you can do with [Robo-]Renekton, thinking about it. o3o

Or if you really want a challenge, trying cataloging these.

Deleted
    Got it fixed, thx a lot it is so awesome!

Deleted
    Could i have one with my name and Gragas etq on??

Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    I'm interested to see what you can do with [Robo-]Renekton, thinking about it. o3o

Or if you really want a challenge, trying cataloging these.
    By Robo Renekton you mean Galactic? I'm still new to LoL so I don't know a lot of the referred terms to the names. I looked at the skins and Galactic Renekton looks the most robotic (not to mention he is a skin you have listed on that link).

And as far as cataloging.... for you, just pick the one you want the most. Doing a large sum of signatures isn't challenging but more or less time consuming with no immediate need for them. Cataloging to get ahead in case someone wants a specific one isn't my style. That's like crafting 37 weapons in WoW as a blacksmith and tossing them up on the AH. While it works, I build to order, not in mass.

Edit

@Stingern/Typhron - Both of yours are in your inbox.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2011-10-02 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    By Robo Renekton you mean Galactic? I'm still new to LoL so I don't know a lot of the referred terms to the names. I looked at the skins and Galactic Renekton looks the most robotic (not to mention he is a skin you have listed on that link).

And as far as cataloging.... for you, just pick the one you want the most. Doing a large sum of signatures isn't challenging but more or less time consuming with no immediate need for them. Cataloging to get ahead in case someone wants a specific one isn't my style. That's like crafting 37 weapons in WoW as a blacksmith and tossing them up on the AH. While it works, I build to order, not in mass.

Edit

@Stingern/Typhron - Both of yours are in your inbox.
    I was kidding about the cataloging. But man, great job on this. I shall cherish eet.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    I was kidding about the cataloging. But man, great job on this. I shall cherish eet.
    Awesome, glad you like it! That always takes a bit of nervousness off when I get replies like that. I sit around and wonder "will they even like this?" while I make it.

And about the catalog thing, I hope I didn't come off like jerk. I really wasn't trying to sound mean but looking back now, it looks like I got snappy. Sorry!

Deleted
    You sir are a god :3
    <3(love the avatar too... if it's what I think it is :P)

I would appreciate it if you could take the time to make me one of these works of art =)
    Nurse Akali being the main subject if possible failing that either Big Bad Warwick(granny) or reverse annie would be the alternate choices

If you plan on adding my name on it, i'd prefer my summoner name[Emmiya], rather than my forum name[Adt] please <3
    Thanks - Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    You sir are a god :3
    <3(love the avatar too... if it's what I think it is :P)

I would appreciate it if you could take the time to make me one of these works of art =)
    Nurse Akali being the main subject if possible failing that either Big Bad Warwick(granny) or reverse annie would be the alternate choices

If you plan on adding my name on it, i'd prefer my summoner name[Emmiya], rather than my forum name[Adt] please <3
    Thanks - Andy.
    LOL, thanks! I will indeed make you one of those fandangled signatures. Luckily I have no actual work until tomorrow so I'll get yours done rather quickly today.

Also, my avatar is Skrillex's logo but as lightsabers. So if that is what you think it is and you still​ love it.... /highfive.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2011-10-03 at 01:49 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    These are so amazing. Thumbs up!

Would love a Trundle one with 'Rixxe' on it (We all know trundle is sexy!) Preferably a super flexing trundle lol
    Many Thanks
    Rixxe

Andy and Rixxe, you're all set. Check your inbox.

Deleted
    Awesome work! Any chance i could get a fiddlesticks one?

Nems

Quote Originally Posted by Nems View Post
    Awesome work! Any chance i could get a fiddlesticks one?

Nems
    Been waiting for this one!!!!

Edit - Nems, yours is done! Definitely my favorite one so far.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2011-10-03 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    /highfive, it is what I thought it was.

Thanks for the signature, it is truly awesome =)

Deleted
    Would it be possible to have one done with Sona or Frosted Ezreal with quotes "A symphony of justice!" (Sona) or "Time for a true display of skill" (Ezreal) please? Whichever comes out best. If the quotes don't fit well then just put my username Sean0925

Quote Originally Posted by Sean0925 View Post
    Would it be possible to have one done with Sona or Frosted Ezreal with quotes "A symphony of justice!" (Sona) or "Time for a true display of skill" (Ezreal) please? Whichever comes out best. If the quotes don't fit well then just put my username Sean0925
    Absolutely. I'll have it for you by tonight.

Could i please get an Alistar or Evelynn sig? Either one is fine