Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    un related but was wondering if someone could make me a foxfire ahri/nurse akali combo wallpaper for my desktop, no rush if it can/will be done
    Last edited by bobsmith06; 2013-08-16 at 10:13 AM.

Deleted
    What a necro from me.
    Anyway, since I have some free time from studying today and feel like making something, anyone want some League signature made?
    Here's the last one I made in this thread, I think:

(I'd be down to making some Twitch offline image too, if there's any streamers here).

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread looks pretty dead but I'll take my chances... Could anyone make a Jinx sig with her quote "Gotta' die sometime!". Use any art and font you think is appropriate (except mafia Jinx :P). Thanks in advance for anyone who takes this on.

Deleted
    Something something Jinx:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Something something Jinx:
    Whoa, nice man. Great job, thanks ^^.

Deleted
    Np, here's avatars if you need one, forgot to add them at the beginning:

Would love a Battlecast Xerath sig, ill let you have creative reign since you know what your doing ;-D

Could anyone make a Foxfire Ahri signature banner for me? Please and Thank you...

With her saying "Don't you trust me?"
    Last edited by Mystik26; 2014-06-24 at 07:31 PM.

I would like a Katarina signature with my tag (IIBloodXLustII) and an Avatar to go with it.

Preferably either the basic Kat skin. Merc and/or Kitty Kat would do as well. I don't really have any specifications, so go wild with it

I'd just like to be sure that the color scheme goes with Kat's theme. Blood reds and blacks, dark purple. At least nothing bright and girlie.
    Last edited by Eldar45; 2014-07-22 at 04:45 PM.

Would like to request another signature, since tbh im getting quite bored of my old one.

What i would like there to be:

-Both Wukong and Aatrox, in their normal skins (i'd prefer if Aatrox would be on the left side of the signature)
    -Aatrox' quote "cut the courage from them" somewhere in the sig
    -Sorta this black/dark:ish red theme.

I would love something Thresh-y, just do what ever you feel like, would be so pleased by it!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    I would like a Katarina signature with my tag (IIBloodXLustII) and an Avatar to go with it.

Preferably either the basic Kat skin. Merc and/or Kitty Kat would do as well. I don't really have any specifications, so go wild with it

I'd just like to be sure that the color scheme goes with Kat's theme. Blood reds and blacks, dark purple. At least nothing bright and girlie.
    Like month late, but w/e. Threw this one in free time, if you still need it:

Very nice! Thank you.

Edit: I think the avatar's image quality is getting downgraded because the file size is a bit to big
    Last edited by Eldar45; 2014-08-23 at 08:23 PM.

Deleted
    Strange it's 100x100 just like mine, gonna check the size maybe.

Deleted
    It's the size. 21.8kb. Needs to be a little bit bellow 20kb or lower.

Deleted
    Bruh, I totally forgot. This one should work:
    also smaller size sig

Anyone think they could make a Vi signature, with her classic skin. Maybe the text "Vicious" on it somewhere? Would be very much appreciated.

Yay. These work. Thanks a bunch.

Any way I can get a xerath sig with the words "power overwhelming"?

Just made my very first sig, I can see I got a long way to go! But guess it's not too bad, as I just started to learn photoshop
    Last edited by Noxina; 2014-09-02 at 07:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore