Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ...
    One question, when you create a signature, do you make the "canvas" into the right size (500px x 100px), or do you fix the size after you're done?

Because I remade the size of mine after I was done, but it was kinda stressfull when I was copying in the picture of Thresh etc, to get everything into the right size (I am very fresh with PS).

So I tried to just go right into the 500x100 size, but then my text just get blurred : / Even how high resolution I have on, why is this?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask for this though..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Just work on right size canvas/image from the start. If you're making 500x100 sig work on exact same canvas, since it's easier to see who fits where etc. when you're working on a right size.
    If you make big image(say 500x500) ant then resize it to signature size(500x100), it can work too, but then you might miss some parts of your final image and it won't look the same as image you had before.
    And there's no point in making small image(say 300x300) and then resizing/stretching it to bigger one(500x100), since you'll lose quality and get blurred/choppy image at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    I generally work on 1k x 200 and then downsize it. Has the disadvantage that the edges may blur a bit, but generally gives more precision and sharper images.

Made a new one now, started off in 5000x1000 (Cba doing the maths! ^^ rather just remove a 0).
    But yeah, it kinda got blurry, perhaps I should do one in 1000x200 and see how that goes
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore