Thumbs up pink haired 379 ILVL DPS WARRIOR LF u guessed it >>>a non drama guild<<<

frankly, im tired of being in guilds when the focus is me me me and everyone says i need my gear right now or ima bitch and complain.... I am willing to transfer servers and faction change to be in a raiding guild that raid between 730pm-11pm EST or any time weekends (ST doesnt matter) and is atleast 5/7 reg. I also have 373 ilvl rogue and 371 ilvl hunter toons i can raid with beautifully. I have been playing this game since 2005 and dont plan to stop. I am now getting into collecting cool old gear when it's non raid times. I do not want to raid lead but perfectly capable to give pointers and help explain aspects of a fight. i'm only 6/7 on reg =( because damn people just wanna moan and complain about not getting gear to where the raid group dissolves and then i have to start over with a new raid group. I have decided to try avoid un planned future guilds like these and come to mmo-champion.com to get a better enviroment. I don't want to go into too much details and specifics because i rather have one on one talk than you read a previous ramble of mine.
    ty,
    mikE
    BeaversgAThotmailDOTcom (Id)
    Last edited by Ipsulon; 2011-09-29 at 01:53 AM.

Sinful we could use a solid dps like you in our raid ASAP. Quarantined is a 25 man raiding guild located on the Shadowmoon server. We are 6/7 HM in Firelands. Our raid days are Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST. Right now we have a high need for players that are able to do high dps and boss mechanics. Please contact me on realid: goliath_1988(at)yahoo(dot)com so we can discuss more about the guild and you in greater detail. Our website is www(dot)quarantinedwow(dot)com. Good luck in your searches and I hope to hear from you soon.

Good evening sir Ipsulon, I present to you....
    Colossus (Alliance 25) from Greymane server
    We raid on Wed-Thursday-Sunday-Monday nights from 9-12 East
    3/7 HM pre-nerf. Currently 5/7HM about to be 6/7.
    We were 7/12Hm in Bot/Bwd.
    We would be interested in having you join our team for an immediate AND future spot check us out at colossalguild.net
    Please drop an application and we will get to you asap!

bump bump bump

on week nights i can only raid to 11pm EST sorry dwarfy

bump

still looking