10+ Year Old Account

Forza 4 Car List

Yep we finally have complete (to my knowledge at least) car list for Forza 4

Initial impressions are that they kept pretty much all of the better known cars and only axed a couple obscure cars while adding quite a few more. Oh and no GT5 vs. Forza 4 flaming. This is simply a thread to discuss the cars.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    little disappointed since first reading a couple weeks ago, no Porsche... still gonna play it, though...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbadxampl View Post
    little disappointed since first reading a couple weeks ago, no Porsche... still gonna play it, though...
    You can blame EA on that one, they aren't sharing the licensing with anyone at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbadxampl View Post
    You can blame EA for that, and there will be Porsche cars in the form of RUF just so you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    You can blame EA on that one, they aren't sharing the licensing with anyone at this point.
    Always nice to see a company fucking over other games cus they wanna be selfish

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    Heh - I was talking to one of the designers at PAX trying to get his thoughts out on this whole thing and you could tell he was disappointed that they didn't have licensed Porsche cars in the game but he wasn't allowed to say anything to bash on EA or anything. I'm bummed also, I love 911's..

Posted here to watch tomorrow also, I've been looking for a full car list...
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    All I care is that my Fairlady's are still in.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    All I care is that my Fairlady's are still in.
    Yeah I hear yeah, it looks like they kept all my drift cars so I'm happy.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm still mad that cars like the 4-door M3, 94-98 Cobra, Civic Coupe, and many others are excluded from games. Sure, it's more work, but if companies could figure out some of the popular cars that aren't included in games and include them...would be better.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    I'm still mad that cars like the 4-door M3, 94-98 Cobra, Civic Coupe, and many others are excluded from games. Sure, it's more work, but if companies could figure out some of the popular cars that aren't included in games and include them...would be better.
    I'm sure there will be more to add...I mean there's just way too many cars. They only have two years compared to 4 years for GT

15+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see the Fiat Abarath 500 is in game. I have a strange love for that car. When I am done paying for my Avenger in a couple years I think the sport version of the Abarath might be the car I look to purchase, that is assuming I can actually get my 6 and a half foot self in the vehicle and have head room lol. This game and Top Gear make me incredibly sad at how shitty the cars sold in the US are. Its like they intentionally make them terrible and jack up the price compared to what you can get in Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    that is assuming I can actually get my 6 and a half foot self in the vehicle and have head room lol.
    I know that feel bro, I tried to buy an Eclipse GSX (The rarer AWD turbo version from the late 90's) earlier this spring. When I went to test drive it my head was nearly through the moonroof, my legs were almost out the windows, and the steering wheel was where my crotch should have been if I hadn't have been forced back into the seat.

I noticed the Alfa Romeo logo during the first few minutes, but he skipped past it when going from Acura to Aston Martin, did I miss something by not watching the whole thing?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaz View Post
    I noticed the Alfa Romeo logo during the first few minutes, but he skipped past it when going from Acura to Aston Martin, did I miss something by not watching the whole thing?
    Ya I think they skipped at least a few things. The Alfas for sure unless they are somewhere else in the video. The Vauxhall's also.
    Alfas:
    2009 Alfa Romeo Brera Italia Independent
    1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA Stradale

That might not be all the Alfas as the list I am looking at seems to be missing a bunch of cars.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Ya I think they skipped at least a few things. The Alfas for sure unless they are somewhere else in the video. The Vauxhall's also.
    Alfas:
    2009 Alfa Romeo Brera Italia Independent
    1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA Stradale

That might not be all the Alfas as the list I am looking at seems to be missing a bunch of cars.
    Thanks for that, glad I'm not the only one who missed it. I'm pretty sure the 8C will be in there aswell and I'm hoping for some older models such as the 155DTM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I've realized that this video is not perfectly complete but it's a pretty good picture of the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised they didn't just add all the hummers. H2, H2 SUT, H3, H3 SUT, all those are super fun to customize
    Saw no Fiat 500, surprised, as it was in the 3rd Forza.
    More Mini's they've released several different editions of it, Countrymen, small four door mini, they could even have the original in it
    Guess all those can be added in the "monthly expansion packs" Overall, great list, can't wait to play it

It's beautiful! Demo out today as well.
    Last edited by Clockwork Pinkie; 2011-10-03 at 06:59 PM.