My dps seems low

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/p...?s=7612&e=7945

Thats from our most recent baleroc kill. I feel that myself and few other dps are a bit lacking which is leading to unnecessary wipes on bosses, and decided to come see if anybody could see something in the logs that show why im low or if its just my gear holding me back. (Yes, i do know that VT uptime is a bit low)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Karshda/simple

Deleted
    Your MB count is low, 22 in 5:33, I did 25 in 4:52. Your MF up time is also low, I managed 56.7% up time while soaking, you did 47.1%. VT and DP up time were low as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wablakin View Post
    Your MB count is low, 22 in 5:33, I did 25 in 4:52. Your MF up time is also low, I managed 56.7% up time while soaking, you did 47.1%. VT and DP up time were low as well.
    This typically means you need to spam your buttons harder. Literally, spam them harder. You also never used SW . Theres really no reason not to on this fight as you won't be taking any more damage unless you are tanking a shard. I'm assuming you're not because you are glyphing dispersion?
    Last edited by hikamiro; 2011-09-29 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hikamiro View Post
    This typically means you need to spam your buttons harder. Literally, spam them harder. You also never used SW . Theres really no reason not to on this fight as you won't be taking any more damage unless you are tanking a shard. I'm assuming you're not because you are glyphing dispersion?
    Eh you only need to glyph dispersion if you are taking the entire shard and not switching with people; and even in that case it isn't required but that is neither here nor there. Also he took a fair amount of damage from Shard of Torment which would indicate he is actually doing a shard

You gear looks good to me, only thing there I would suggest would be to maybe refine your reforging some for example you have reforged 145 mastery to spirit and also 125 spirit to mastery which mostly cancels those out. You are exactly at 17% hit though and eek'ing out a little more mastery from your gear will leave you either a little over or a little under hit-cap so that would really just be a judgement call on your part.

On the main I agree with Wablakin though. You need to work on your uptimes that will give you the best improvement there. You might want to spend some time on a test dummy just to work on how you are clipping you MF's. Also, to reiterate what Hikamiro said push the buttons harder. If you are waiting for the GCD to finish before pushing the next button you are robbing yourself of time you could be casting stuff because it takes time for your computer to register the gcd is up and time for you to see it and to push and release the button. In dps fractions of seconds can make the difference between doing incredible dps and just ok dps

What Wablakin and Arlee said.

Also your empowered shadows while at 80% uptime is still kinda low, I could be mistaken but it also looks like you may have missed a SF CD or 2 or you're just not timing it with the right procs.... Going by my previous kill you also missed a AA but that could be because you're about 20 seconds shorter of a kill than us.

I won't look through everything I normally would but I wanted to comment on your mind blast count. This week on baleroc I cast 29 mind blasts in 4:38. As mentioned earlier you cast 22 in 5:33. That's extremely poor use of the spell. I also had 96% empowered shadows up time compared to your 81%.

Thanks for the advice. Although hitting a dummy wont do me much good. I have no problems with my rotation on a dummy. Its me paying attention to the other people int he raid. But ill work on it.

On Baleroc if you're eating a shard its more important to do that and lose a few dps than max out your rotation and possibily stuff something up. I wouldn't worry too much if he is dying easy enough.

Deleted
    I'm soaking shards and the only time I'm losing dps is 6s during the first shard for dispersion, when moving for countdown or when getting into position for the next soak, there shouldn't be any other factors screwing up your dmg.