Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Meh, I found FMA to be a more "disturbing" experience
    I just meant the OP and WHAT part of FMA did you find disturbing?

Quote Originally Posted by EpicLombax View Post
    Near-death experience....from a video game, that must have been quite a moment.

OT: sounds like Amnesia, just more modern times. Reaction videos are HIGH-LARIOUS though.
    Man I played through Amnesia on full volume in the dark and as the character was going insane I started to get REALLY dizzy. I think I fell down after a few hours of playing, as in I got up from my seat and my legs collapsed. I gave myself a day in order to turn on the computer again. When I got to the later levels I got migraines from how positively evil that game is.

I finished it because I'm an adrenaline junkie and I do a lot of stupid things, like heart failure inducing fear indulging. I can't stress how amazing Amnesia is, I can tell you that the people who deny amnesia is scary need to play the game with sound and the screen on.

Take it from a guy who knows fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I just meant the OP and WHAT part of FMA did you find disturbing?
    Just the whole storyline, I've always missed a part of it because Adult Swim loves to clip up anime before the entire series plays.. Both the original series & brotherhood had very disturbing storylines for how old the kids were

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Just the whole storyline, I've always missed a part of it because Adult Swim loves to clip up anime before the entire series plays.. Both the original series & brotherhood had very disturbing storylines for how old the kids were
    Meh we all have our own issues I for one didn't find it all that creepy if at all. Try Betterman though that weird boneless creature from episode 1 was pretty creey at least as a kid.

So apparently there is a way to defend yourself in Siren Blood Curse. I watched some gameplay, and right after the spot you stopped playing, the kid picks up a shovel and beats down the police officer. The game doesn't look that scary TBH. Like others have said, Amnesia is a lot better

ive seen scarier things in my cats litter box

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS