Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I noticed there are 3 different recolors for almost all of the sets (except paladin). I wonder if this means there will be a version of the set available for honor.

That paladin pvp set is perhaps the best set ever... I only hope that the death knight T13 is at least half that good.

Paladin is great...but does anyone else think it looks an awful lot like War from Darksiders? similar look with the hood and color scheme.

Holy fucking shit paladin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. T-13 + S 11 sets simply rock!

10+ Year Old Account
    sweet mother of mercy....these sets.....bravo blizzard...bravo....

I thought they were supposed to be the same sets we had for two seasons that progressively got more cool.. these look completely different.

Honestly, aside from the Paladin one, they all look terrible.

Really, really terrible. Some of those sets don't even make any sense!!! Did they just slap together some stuff for PvP and call it a day? Ugh.. the weapons are probably going to be even worse.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

hey paladins... ill trade you your pvp set for my warrior pvp set.But this is kind of strange. i thought they were doing the wrath thing and just adding spikes and stuff to older season armors.. i guess not? These look completely new. the paladin set is fappable.

10+ Year Old Account
    The lopsidedness of the Pally and Shammy sets are driving my OCD absolutely bonkers. I can't look at them, it's like nails on a freaking chalkboard ><

10+ Year Old Account
    The 378 item level surprised me. Thought it was going to be lower than that since Blizzard wanted us to keep doing old raids. Won't complain though, since Dead End Boots will allow me to finally replace the 359 boots my shaman has worn since the first couple of weeks of this xpac.

Also, all those pvp sets are ugly. Plus-size shoulder and belt (again), overly-complicated design (again), terrible color scheme... The only pvp set I can tolerate is the paladin, but that's not saying much either. :/
    Last edited by Alayea; 2011-09-29 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Fixed URL title.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

I almost feel like crying XD
    All of the PvP armor is just... oh my #&@%ing GOD amazing... except the Death Knight... which happens to be my main.
    This PvP gear is, for every other class, the best stuff that has yet to have been released in the entire history of this game, but the Death Knight looks completely half-assed, and is in fact one of the worst sets Death Knights have gotten yet... It may very well be enough to make me switch mains.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    And here I was worried the DK set would be covered in spikes and skulls. At least it's not the T13... And in other news, what in the FEL is on the warrior's head? O.o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiva View Post
    I almost feel like crying XD
    All of the PvP armor is just... oh my #&@%ing GOD amazing... except the Death Knight... which happens to be my main.
    This PvP gear is, for every other class, the best stuff that has yet to have been released in the entire history of this game, but the Death Knight looks completely half-assed, and is in fact one of the worst sets Death Knights have gotten yet... It may very well be enough to make me switch mains.
    Strange, I liked it.
    The set I didnt like was the shaman tough. All the others were just awesome.
    By the way, these and older arena sets are also good for mogging.

That Paladin set is the best set I've ever seen. I'm in total shock.

omg... the paladin set... I so jelly...

Quote Originally Posted by elchemist View Post
    Paladin is great...but does anyone else think it looks an awful lot like War from Darksiders? similar look with the hood and color scheme.
    I was JUST saying that to myself as well! Still, it's gotta be one of the most badass sets I've ever seen.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cant wait to see what the rogue gear looks like on my undead male

so i notice the mouth part on the rogue armor seems to change, does it perhaps move?

edit-- ah just checked model viewer, it does move, swank
    Last edited by cornbreadthief; 2011-09-29 at 07:06 AM.

I only have one thing im iffy on with these sets and thats the shamans shoulder. Looks like they spent a ton more time on these than a couple of those t13 sets.

So yeah, we gave you transmog - AND NOW FOR THE FILTHY SICK AWESOME ARMOURS SO YOU WON'T WANT TO USE IT - MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pally and DK are my main PVP chars so i'm stoked.

Ohhh... the PvP sets look absolutely terrible, very poorly designed, stupid Blizz
    Last edited by Senathor; 2011-09-29 at 07:06 AM.