Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The mage set looking Peng as always LOVING it !

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gyozoom View Post
    I'm a Shaman, why can't i have TWO shoulders. Seriously. :|
    It's just Blizzards way of keeping the shaman man down.

Current UI : Download
    Boss Kills: YouTube | Vimeo

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    This looks to be the best patch everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !

so sylvanas bow has expertise on it... gso hunters i guess

15+ Year Old Account
    The Paladin set looks incredibly out of place...

Wow, thank god I play a paladin. It is the only set that feels inspired, fresh, like there was some real thought was put in it, not just spikes on spikes on spikes. I mean that is fantasy armor man, impossibly detailed with nice call backs to older sets. I am honestly GOBSMACKED, really, I think I can finally let go of that lightforge helm grudge.

The only other pieces that I can say the same about are the rogue helm and shaman shoulders. Apart from the mage and death knight set (which are good not mindblowingly great) the others look downright drab. Feels like they belong in some low tier WotLK dungeon on some vykrul. Also when will blizz get the memo that just putting spikes on things is NOT cool, especially if they face the same direction. It looks boring and honestly it's the last season of this xpac and your giving people just more spikes made out of bone ? and armor made out of wood? Be more creative PvP sets need to look more substantial.

(Side-note: doesn't it seem that the paladin PvE and PvP sets got swapped? They have been going on this bird motif on the PvP sets since the beginning of cata and now all of the sudden feathers and wings are on a simpler more plate-y PvE set and the more elaborate dragon wing, halo, 1-horned, cloth hooded set is the PvP set.)

edit: I MADE THIS ACCOUNT JUST TO COMMENT ON HOW AWESOME THE PALLY ARMOR IS!

Deleted
    Hmm mage one looks abit like the priest t12 imo,in rest rogue,paladin and hunter sets looks pretty awesome.

Deleted
    Whoa... Sets look awesome... Nope... Legen - wait for it - DARY!
    1st place: Pala
    2nd place: Rogue
    3rd place Shaman.
    I really like those unsymmetrical shoulders.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FishHead View Post
    What's going on with that amazing rogue set?
    There you go I fixed that for you

Current UI : Download
    Boss Kills: YouTube | Vimeo

Blizzard definitely made some changes in their art team. These sets look fantastic. That paladin set has to be one of the best sets I've seen in this game. Bravo, Blizzard. This patch looks like it will have the best art direction since Burning Crusade.

And... happened again... I believe Designers TRIED to make PvP set look worst than then PvE for this season/tier, but failed. Even with all this stitches and patches tied together the PvP still have a more exciting look than PvE for Hunters. Now, I HAVE to add.... Paladins all around will try to put their hands on every Conquest point that is possible for transmogrification purposes. Epic PvP armor.

Deleted
    The paladin set looks crazy good, seems to be way more detail in the set than previous pvp sets.

Bit unfair Paladin set actually looks detailed, did they spend most of their time working on that then quickly realize they need to make other sets as well?

That's the impression I get, compare it to Hunter or Shaman... those look cheap and horrible

10+ Year Old Account
    dislike the DK set :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    So much for making the sets look like upgraded versions of the previous season...

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I always laughed at how bad the pvp sets looked generally, but I am mind blown by the pala set :O WTB that instead of my t13.....

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, DK's get the complete shaft in T13. Nice pro Paladin and Warrior itemization on that plate DPS gear and our PvP gear looks like absolute garbage, what is this Tier 2.5? At least the Rosary of Light trinket is actually freaking useful, unlike the terrible Firelands ones.

Deleted
    The druid set looks horrible. wtf is with the wooden crown on the head that also covers the eyes ? those shoulders looks like a dryed plant... I love the s10 ones with those little straps of leather attached and glowing gems.. the gloves are also kinda meh... they seems stolen from a cloth set, they don't fit with the rest of the set....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Licarius View Post
    I don't like any of them.... personally. And whats with the New 5 man ilvl? 378 is on par with FL.... if we're in full 378 or even heroic gear, there's really no pint to running them besides the lore and maybe some achieves.... I thought they'd be at least 384.... between t12 and t12H. thoughts?
    They shouldnt even be on par with FL ilvl. Its a freaking dungeon (ZG/ZA had 353, while BoT / BWD had 359)

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, ill be transmogging my s11 back into my current s10 elite gear, all the clothies got screwed this time around in my opinion. i mean holy hell, look at the detail in the paladin/warrior/rogue sets, are you kidding me?

---------- Post added 2011-09-28 at 11:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire View Post
    So much for making the sets look like upgraded versions of the previous season...
    i couldnt agree more