Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovyn View Post
    The DK set has a friggin smiley in the back of the head (incl. a nose!)
    That's to trick all the noob rogues just leveling because they think they are gonna get the legendary daggers ("but they don't even let me fly! QQ..."). This way they never know if they are standing in front or behind you.
    /thread

Shammy and Pally sets ftw. I love how the Pally set reflects the fight between good and evil.

Deleted
    Pala and Rogue sets are SO awesome

Deleted
    Now I am so fuckin happy to be a high rated paladin, those sets and some others look ridiculously good!

They're making up for their treatment of paladins this expansion with a cool gear set... OR the worst is yet to come, so they're giving us a cool set to look good while our DPS/damage rocks the lower-middleground. Inc nerfs!

10+ Year Old Account
    more better then new tiers!

I just noticed how many skulls there are on the rogue tier..

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games

u gotta help me ffs

Deleted
    meh priest set.. was expecting something more cooler like the one we have right now

i dislike the similarities between the warrior and hunter gear >.

Is it just me or does that DK set look an awful lot like warrior Tier 2?????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    ive always wondered why blizz was so obsessed with symetry, these sets now look awesome. Gonna have to do whatever it takes to get it on my paladin.
    Making symetrical sets means they only have to do half the work. I'm glad they've put in the effort with this though, as that pally set is gorgeous.

The Paladn set is the best looking set ever !! I hope I can get it on my warri to transmogify :/

I'm so glad I'm playing a paladin. Seriously, that set; that's what Tyrael would look like if he was human!

These sets are some of the best, most original and inspired that Blizzard have ever produced. Hands down. I LOVE the pally set. It certainly has a distinct Warhammer 40k Space Marine vibe, which certainly gives it a sense of weight that I've felt was missing from plate gear for a long time. Same goes for the DK and Warrior sets, they both look substantial and brutally, well...metal. The rogue set looks mighty awesome too, along with Priest. Can't say I have much love for the others though, seems they got less detail than the others. I feel sorry for Shamans. I know what they were trying to go for but they certainly missed it.

Deleted
    I'm playing paladin. I am happy.

I don't understand how anyone can like the shaman set. I am so disappointed right now...even dungeon sets look better than this!I'm relieved that I can at least transmog...no matter what set, they all look better than this one.They should have sticked to their plan to make an evolution between sets of the same expansion...

I think the Shaman is actually my second favorite of the sets. It's as close to an earth-themed shaman set I think they've had yet, rather than the more typical fire or lightning shaman sets. I

And no, the T13 shaman set isn't really earth-themed to me... much more spirit themed. Very specifically orc spirit themed I think, but more spirits than straight up earth.

Horrible armor designs. The rogue and hunter ones literally made me lol. Paladin was was the only one i liked and i dont even play a paladin. All of them have the same shitty brown/green + (add 1 color here) scheme.

OMG!

Did they actually throw away the "gear update" behavior from season to season inside the xpac? Or is this just the way it will be from now on when we get to the last tier of the xpac?

Was just expecting the final "fully upgraded" version of S9 gear.

The paladin one reminds me of the WotLK pvp set.

Kinda disappointed with the way the DK boots, they dont have that authentic plate look, they have more of a rainboot thing going on. But then again if blizz is themself again this next patch they'll itemize DK boots towards warriors and rets like they did this one