Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Man, PvP season gear is always so sad looking. Generic and boring.

Deleted
    Those are easily some of the most awesome sets ever.
    Some of those look even better than any PvE sets for that class so far.

Still no 1h axe/mace w/ Agi.. Please let every other class except Enhance shaman gear up through the new dungeons.. Another failure by Blizz.

The Paladin set is arguably one of the finest ever made. Seriously, it has so much win it is ridiculous.

Deleted
    wow that paladin set looks amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    Why was so much effort put into the paladin gear? It's insanely detailed and intricate while the other sets look like shinier versions of wrath blues.

The sets look more like what WotLK sets would be if they had an extra season than a final upgrade to Cataclysm sets so far.

And the rogue set... would almost fit as a DK set instead, lol... they really think that most rogue players are "kids" to the pleased with "moar spikes, fire and skulls"? I still remember ppl joking about the T10 sets... "how to make it look awesome?" "put moar skulls!!!"

Oh. My. GOD. 'Dat Paladin set.. I did not expect Blizzard to take that direction! They've got like a one-winged-angel thing going on, and a horn on one side of the helm to show that they aren't all goodie two-shoes.. Brilliant! I don't play WoW anymore, I just check MMO-Champion because it's become a habit.. That set is making me reconsider..

Agility bow with expertise? Cool story bro.

Whoever designed this armor....should be doing it from now on. 5man loot is going to be lvl378, higher than i expected.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

It figures, the patch they add Transmog they do the greatest job with every classes models for both pve and pvp that they've ever done. All these models are sick and nicely detailed.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the new Season armor looks FANTASTIC ! I'm surprised finally something new and impressive however i still think that the warrior set misses something it's pretty ... boring And i'm not trolling i'm a rogue

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    All of the new Season armor looks FANTASTIC ! I'm surprised finally something new and impressive however i still think that the warrior set misses something it's pretty ... boring And i'm not trolling i'm a rogue
    Rogue S11 looks insanely awesome as well, probably that's why. :P

Quote Originally Posted by dulci5 View Post
    Oh. My. GOD. 'Dat Paladin set.. I did not expect Blizzard to take that direction! They've got like a one-winged-angel thing going on, and a horn on one side of the helm to show that they aren't all goodie two-shoes.. Brilliant! I don't play WoW anymore, I just check MMO-Champion because it's become a habit.. That set is making me reconsider..
    The entire set have that "dual" stuff, angel in one shoulder and in the front of the chest, then skull on the other shoulder and the back of the chest. Gloves with skulls and feet with angels.

Anyway, don't know why, but just looks like a little Diablo 3 marketing on these sets, mostly the paladin one... hahahaha

Sad that since you can transmog pvp to pve and pve to pvp, some pve sets will be "hidden" most of the time. I can see probably every paladin transmogrifing their tier sets to look like S11 set even with such good job with T13.

They should really put some effort into updating the older sets to match the new ones for texture resolution, polygons and all... ppl really going T2 after the refreshing S11 and T13 for paladins

The best thing of all this is that non-holy paladins will finally be able to have their full set instead of a stupid mix with warrior/dk stuff for boots, belts, etc. hehehe
    Last edited by VanishO2; 2011-09-29 at 12:18 PM.

How come the Warlock PvP set always looks better than the Tier sets.

Quote Originally Posted by FattyXP View Post
    It figures, the patch they add Transmog they do the greatest job with every classes models for both pve and pvp that they've ever done. All these models are sick and nicely detailed.
    Indeed... want to see now "all paladins going T2 now!"... lol

I have to admit, the new PVP armors look excellent, except for the shaman; it's lame but that's typical. I wish the warlock armor look more... 'warlocky'.
    I'm rolling a Blunt Elf... That's a high-elf that likes to party.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohforfsake View Post
    gotta love how druid set is a crappy mess of wooden junk YET AGAIN.. wow.. dont those graphics guys know there is one little thing, like, umm, only the half of the class and just as small as entire class-defining ability - shapeshifting? and nobody told them for all these 7 years that druids transform into bloody animals? they think druid is about healing and tree hugging only, it seems >.< pally set is sick..
    You won't see the set if you're shapeshifted, so why bother making a shapeshifting-themed set?

The pvp sets are horrible, not even close to s8...

TRES BIEN BLIZZARD! Finally something in PvP had more effort than PvE!!! I`m too lazy to think about items to transmog, so its gonna be really nice if i get this rogue s11 armor.