Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    DAMN! For once I actually REALLY like these pvp sets.Though I feel as though the warlock and rogue set should be switched.

The warrior set is an abomination.

these sets sucks...

Deleted

Impressed

O-M-F-G. Can you say instant Jizz?!
    They all look(most of them) so damn fine!
    And i'm very happy for evry Shaman (including myself), that they finally managed to make a cool pvp set for them !
    The set for Paladin's reminds me of some kind of god but well they are close... Holy Paladin.. do i have to say more?..
    Priest and DK sets.. I'm not impressed.
    I gotta level my Mage up... :O It looks like they have been working out or something. notice the distance from shoulder to shoulder.. damn
    Hunters looks like a goat tbh. But it is still cool since they still have that beast'ish look wich make it very cool for Hunters.
    Give those Druids a chance. They can't see Still cool tho'
    Warlock's. They look like they are gettin' eaten by their clothes. Thumbs up!
    With that Warrior set it looks like you could slay a whole army just by /roar at them.
    I'm not surprised that Rogue's got a awesome looking set (again). But this one still takes the price. It looks so "toxic" and really fits perfect for a Rogue.

Well done Blizzard /respect

-Virch - Zenedar, Resto PvP

I really love the new Warrior set! Looks like a bad ass barbarian. Now I only hope that the weapons are as much awesome as the gear.Would be great to kill players with this set and some awesome Axe or Hammer \m/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virch View Post
    O-M-F-G. Can you say instant Jizz?!
    Why does everything always have to get jizzed on?

Current UI : Download
    Boss Kills: YouTube | Vimeo

10+ Year Old Account
    This set reminds me of sunwell gear :/

Deleted
    I will totally stop to play my hunter and up a new char to be main !!!Never, ever in all those years since vanilla a hunter get a decent cool looking gear !!! All mail gear always suck in comparission to others. Seriouslly, its frustating !!!!

Deleted
    the dk gear is a different colour in game its almost white coloured not grey metalic and green