Thread: 4 set bonus

Deleted

4 set bonus

Hi
    well i was wondering about the 4 sets bouns healing, is it worth getting?
    i have hc shoulders from beth atm but got tier, is 4 set worth replacing for?

Deleted
    4 set bonus is awesome. i rly think u should go with it but try to replace something else if possible. As u know mastery isnt that great to pally.
    This is what i use eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Jaana/simple

Deleted
    have been some what unlucky with rag so no head yet

Deleted
    Untill u get that headpiece u could replace the shoulders for fights like Bethi and Majordomo . its very nice to have that bonus on fights where ppl r stacked

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's viatal to get but it'll help when going to 4.3 tier the more pieces u have , because then thats longer time you can have your 2 set bonus .

Dont forget the LFR will have a easier mode for FL. And the token that drop will activate the tier bonus

The T12 4 piece bonus (assuming you're talking about the holy one) is mediocre at best. It will only give 1-2% extra output. That said, the tier helm and legs are best in slot, and the tier gloves and shoulders are either BiS or only marginally worse than the offset options in that slot. Therefore, the 4 piece is going to be your best setup. However, I would not use say 378 tier shoulders over the 391 Beth'ilac shoulders just to get the 4 piece bonus; the higher ilevel gear will win out.

Deleted
    It's an alright bonus, a 10% smart heal on your primary healing spells is basically a 10% buff to them. I'm not sure if this heal transfers to beacon (doubt it) or applies mastery (doubt it) so it's not quite as good as all that but still a nice boost. I'd estimate it would end up as roughly ~5% of your overall healing. Smart heals are always nice though in any capacity so no reason not to get it, our tier gear is decently itemized imo.