10+ Year Old Account
    Lactobi:
    warrior--tabat/shield dont match and belt is horible 5/10
    warrior 2--meh 2/10
    rogue-- helm doesnt realy match the set 7/10
    rogue2-- 8/10 some gold looking dagger would match it better
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Here is my bank alt:

Its pretty much trash items i farmed from AQ 20/40 (inpenetreable set)
    (yeah i dont use a belt)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

To above's poster bank alt: 6/10. For some reason the shoulders and weapons doesn't fit your outfit quite good. Maybe improve that.

This is my hunter compilation of transomogrified gear i am wearing:

You can check my armory page to see what gear i am wearing.
    Last edited by Z3ROR; 2012-01-09 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    To above's poster bank alt: 6/10. For some reason the shoulders and weapons doesn't fit your outfit quite good. Maybe improve that.

This is my hunter compilation of transomogrified gear i am wearing:

You can check my armory page to see what gear i am wearing.
    Now THAT's a hunter.

8/10, weapons kinda don't match the simple, but elegant set.

Here is mine, already posted but gone unrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Now THAT's a hunter.

8/10, weapons kinda don't match the simple, but elegant set.
    Thanks. Weapons dont fit. I know. Working on it.

I am trying to get this one gun:

Haven't thought really about the polearm yet. Maybe just a trident or regular spear or something.

Deleted
    Here's an updated version of my rogue set. I'm actaully troll, but the stuff just looks way cooler on humans

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...64:77947:77948

Deleted
    The helmet looks a bit ugly to be honest. Other than that, a good, typical rogue set. 8/10

What tabard is that?

Deleted
    Wow, awesome set Aneuth

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    What tabard is that?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=46818/sunreaver-tabard

8/10 for the set, though the helm clipping is an annoyance.

Deleted
    I'm not too happy about the helmet myself either, but I couldn't find any fitting helmet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post
    Here's an updated version of my rogue set. I'm actaully troll, but the stuff just looks way cooler on humans

Personally I really like the helm, if fits and sort of has an ancient western asian pillager vibe to it. 9/10 the -1 mostly just because the blue in the cloak kind of clashes with the red daggers and throws the cryptic colouration off a bit.

Here's my Warlock set since I see alot of people trying to make the illdari helm actually fit with something:

My concept is the gloves work to add continuity from the pinkish helm and the belt's green gem also follows up from the helm's gem, and the legs carry the pink-ness further down to have a set that is a "mesh" of pink and purple colouration.
    Last edited by Snes; 2012-01-10 at 01:55 AM.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Snes, your set looks pretty sweet. altough i would lose the cloak (I'm not a cloak fan at all!) but u managed to grasp the colours pretty well. have u tried using on of those Ruthless belts ?

imo 8/10!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking of making a rogue and tried to make a demon hunter look.

this was the result:

Last edited by gruxxar; 2012-01-10 at 03:15 AM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneuth View Post
    I'm not too happy about the helmet myself either, but I couldn't find any fitting helmet.
    Who says you need one ? imo just dont show it and your set awesome the way it is.

t3+soulseeker+ valor back unchanged
    its original set so not much creativity by myslef

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorp969 View Post
    t3+soulseeker+ valor back unchanged
    its original set so not much creativity by myslef
    Bonus points for actually having tier 3 lol. I give it 8/10, the -2 points because tier sets don't require creativity, but also because the cloak and belt kind of throw off the visual cohesiveness of that set; maybe a yellow cape? Something like: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...63:24459:13105
    Edit: @Thurisaz The weapons, chest and shoulder work for a Demon Hunter look, but the legs are a bit too druid-ish imo. Mists of Pandaria will surely have some much better Demon Hunter items with it's Asian theme, at least hopefully.

Anyways, here is my DK Tanking set. I went for a "Resurrected/Forsaken King" look; a former king that now uses his tombstone as a Rune Weapon :P
    Last edited by Snes; 2012-01-10 at 06:44 AM.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Bonus points for actually having tier 3 lol. I give it 8/10, the -2 points because tier sets don't require creativity, but also because the cloak and belt kind of throw off the visual cohesiveness of that set; maybe a yellow cape? Something like: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...63:24459:13105
    Edit: @Thurisaz The weapons, chest and shoulder work for a Demon Hunter look, but the legs are a bit too druid-ish imo. Mists of Pandaria will surely have some much better Demon Hunter items with it's Asian theme, at least hopefully.

Anyways, here is my DK Tanking set. I went for a "Resurrected/Forsaken King" look; a former king that now uses his tombstone as a Rune Weapon :P
    [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/hammermario/kingtransmog.png[/IM]
    This ones very good and actually creative, I give it a 9.5/10 I say find a better crown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurisaz View Post
    Snes, your set looks pretty sweet. altough i would lose the cloak (I'm not a cloak fan at all!) but u managed to grasp the colours pretty well. have u tried using on of those Ruthless belts ?

imo 8/10!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking of making a rogue and tried to make a demon hunter look.

this was the result:

I like it, it fits a your discription of a "Demon Hunter." 8/10.

Here is my Warrior's dream transmog gear. I've got 2 pieces so far.

Ignore the cloak, and I'm probably switching the pants for the T6. I like the boot model so I don't want the matching t6 boots~
    Last edited by Feefel; 2012-01-10 at 03:01 PM.
    whatever man

Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...64:77947:77948
    Nice, I actually always liked that set, its a shame proper matching boots + legs werent released for it. Im currently using the shoulders on my Rogue with the Assassi armour.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...3:45077:45077#.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2012-01-10 at 07:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feefel View Post
    I like it, it fits a your discription of a "Demon Hunter." 8/10.

Here is my Warrior's dream transmog gear. I've got 2 pieces so far.

Ignore the cloak, and I'm probably switching the pants for the T6. I like the boot model so I don't want the matching t6 boots~
    that's quite nice, I do not like much that helm though sorry, is not that it does not fit is that I simply do not like it just that.
    7/10!

Here's what I would like to do with my warrior:

too bad the chest is from Alys Heroic so probably it will take a very long long time to get it probably never sigh :<

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ 8/10, I really like it, honestly I would like the tier shoulders to go with the chest but the ones you chose do great as well.

My BE is a priest, I was mainly going for a "blue dragonflight" sort of feel to the look. Though you may not see it, the helmet is a crown of flame .