I always enjoy it when people go for simple but good looking sets. 9/10. There are some better weapon choices out there to go with this set, even for scythes I think. Hmmm.

I made this set for my dreanai shaman
    http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08rTf808Ngw87M

Here is an earlier image of it (though the one above is updated), as you can see, I couldn't decide on a good chest at the time either. You can also see the other weapons I have planned outside of a staff (depending on luck with drops)

Though if anyone can suggest a better chest other than the one in the wowhead link or the actual skyshatter one (which doesn't go with the theme I am after), I am all ears. Even if it replaces the kilt (but long as keeps some kind of kilt)

also wowhead doesnt show it but the weapons vapor effect is the perfect shade of blue
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2015-07-30 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocWarlock View Post
    I have made the most fabulous herald of Azeroth's dazzling apocalypse.
    Probably should change the shoulders but it looks great regardless. Hat/staff could probably turned into a cane for a pimp/ringmaster look.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pallyken View Post
    Probably should change the shoulders but it looks great regardless. Hat/staff could probably turned into a cane for a pimp/ringmaster look.
    Hmmm, having trawled through all the available transmog items in the past dozens of times for various alts, the bit of sense ive developed over whats available for a certain theme, tells me he should probably stick with these shoulders.

I don't think he's going to find any shoulders that will both go with the set AND go with the central theme he's aiming for. The best thing about the shoulders is that they blend in with and don't take attention away from the rest of it. There are other shoulders which could possibly go with this but they would not go with the overall theme of the set.

If I had to make suggestions for alternatives, it would be elder wizards mantle, shadoweave shoulders, elders mantle, high councilors mantle, Shoulders of the enthralled, opulence mantle, arcane rage pauldrons. Aurora mantle or communal shoulder pads if you want to go white on the shoulders or sunscryer shoulderpads if you want to go white AND have fur clothing on your shoulders. But the current shoulders up there are the best choice I feel.

If only fancy hats would not take away those glorious BE's hair bangs. There is a lot of value to be found in thinking of hairstyles as "helm" options too. Iam glad he went without a helm for that reason, this set is better for it.

Might I suggest elementium poleaxe, spooky scythe, Witch-Hunter's Harvester, grievous gladiators pike.

If fancy scythes aren't what you are aiming for and you actually went about avoiding them. Might I then suggest the Telaari Polearm, which is just like your scythe but has black polish on the handle to better suit your set maybe?
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2015-07-30 at 06:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlocWarlock View Post
    I have made the most fabulous herald of Azeroth's dazzling apocalypse.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/55CXivG.png[IMG]
    Your blood elf is truly a most distinguished gent.
    I'd only make a small suggestion:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=11839/ch...itects-monocle
    Just for a finishing touch of class
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

i dont know why i didnt think of that as a suggestion

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post

Might I suggest elementium poleaxe, spooky scythe, Witch-Hunter's Harvester, grievous gladiators pike.

If fancy scythes aren't what you are aiming for and you actually went about avoiding them. Might I then suggest the Telaari Polearm, which is just like your scythe but has black polish on the handle to better suit your set maybe?
    I wish I could use another scythe, but sadly the only options for a lock are the one that's on the set, and the staff from oregorger (my lock's too nooby to ever see even normal ore).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Your blood elf is truly a most distinguished gent.
    I'd only make a small suggestion:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=11839/ch...itects-monocle
    Just for a finishing touch of class
    I've been thinking of buying
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=3075/eye-of-flame

But my dream headpiece for my lock is
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=60622/cool-shades
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Deleted
    0/10 since there is none

Deleted
    [IMG][/IMG]

I was bored of the CM set so i rolled on this one for now !

7/10. one of the better sets ive seen for a tauren DK

Also remember to reduce the size of the images please. imgur has this "enormous thumbnail" option that helps that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zdm View Post
    0/10 since there is none
    if you bothered to look above, you would have seen mine was not yet rated. but you're banned anyway so it doesn't matter.

Reposting mine

I always enjoy it when people go for simple but good looking sets. 9/10. There are some better weapon choices out there to go with this set, even for scythes I think. Hmmm.

I made this set for my dreanai shaman
    http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08rTf808Ngw87M

Here is an earlier image of it (though the one above is updated), as you can see, I couldn't decide on a good chest at the time either. You can also see the other weapons I have planned outside of a staff (depending on luck with drops)

Though if anyone can suggest a better chest other than the one in the wowhead link or the actual skyshatter one (which doesn't go with the theme I am after), I am all ears. Even if it replaces the kilt (but long as keeps some kind of kilt)

also wowhead doesnt show it but the weapons vapor effect is the perfect shade of blue

7+ Year Old Account

Which headpiece is that? I don't think I've seen it before

Quote Originally Posted by Reica View Post
    Which headpiece is that? I don't think I've seen it before
    its the MoP tailoring helm, Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Mooncloth . Theres a green version of it too
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2015-07-31 at 08:15 AM.

My death knight.
    He's a pirate! *cue PotC theme song*

I think the link should work: http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08iHL808eJn8sT

Okay seriously. wow. The combination of items (they all go together so well), the SW tabard, captain hat and cloak and THAT BELT especially is just so good for this theme. Excellent choice of weapons. I see you're using the bloody bandage shirt underneat which is a nice touch. I would never have thought of this transmog and it is one of the best one's I've seen for this theme. very Privateer (faction sanctioned pirate). This guy should be a side-character in a machinima like a certain quasi-villainous ex-undead pirate captain in pirates of the Carribean

11/10. Amazing Transmog. Will steal.

My dreanai shaman above is still awaiting a rating and advice though for his link and pic :<
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2015-08-03 at 09:56 AM.

Okay seriously. wow. The combination of items (they all go together so well), the SW tabard, captain hat and cloak and THAT BELT especially is just so good for this theme. Excellent choice of weapons. I see you're using the bloody bandage shirt underneat which is a nice touch. I would never have thought of this transmog and it is one of the best one's I've seen for this theme. very Privateer (faction sanctioned pirate). This guy should be a side-character in a machinima like a certain quasi-villainous ex-undead pirate captain in pirates of the Carribean

11/10. Amazing Transmog. Will steal.

My dreanai shaman above is still awaiting a rating and advice though for his link and pic :<
    Thanks for the praise, I appreciate it.

Your Shaman looks solid. I'd give it a 7/10.

He's a big guy (for you) and the spikes and horns seem to make him wide and kind of box-ish. Especially combo'd with the kilt. The colors, for the most part, blend well, but I feel like the tabard is a bit too ornate to match with the kilt - maybe if he was wearing pants, it'd be different, but it clashes, especially since the blues don't match up. The rest of the armor, blends really well - between the fur and the greys accenting the blue, it really brings a very "Stormlord" feel to it. I just can't look past that tabard...

Your weapon choices are solid and that staff looks beastly. You also have a good blend with the shield and cloak. And finally, the helm takes away from the whole look simply because it makes his head look a bit tiny. Maybe try the Tier 10 264 one form ICC.

My thoughts exactly. I've been looking through blue chests with fur but not found a lot aside from the one in the wowhead link above the pic (which is Shroud of Rime). Another chest I quite like is Brogg's Better Battle Harness. Which outside of a center green gem design on the chest is actually very fitting with its designs, blues, browns and fur. (seen here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mmlisch/simple)

there were some GREAT options I found which were hunter only with no alternatives available or no longer available (due to pvp sets cut off or world changes)...

Ill be hunting again, maybe with my eyes open for a kilt to match whatever mail chests I find that suit the rest of the set.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2015-08-03 at 12:38 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by garogorillaz; 2015-08-03 at 03:00 PM.

Gotta love that bow, it makes the set.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    My death knight.
    He's a pirate! *cue PotC theme song*

I think the link should work: http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08iHL808eJn8sT
    What the???

Dude, that's one epic set!!
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Reigar View Post
    8/10 This is how a Dwarf is supposed to look imo.

Here is my latest attempt to have a clean yet appealing look. Im liking it so far since I dont see many like it

[IMG][/IMG]

My dearest Rogue (That I don't play)
    Yes the weapon bugged.
    Yes it doesn't match, I just like it.
    Yes it's an armory link.

Tough.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%ADn/simple
    Thanks.

Previous xmog I rate 8/10. Needs a beefier race, Imo.
    Sorry darling.
    Last edited by Kyrora; 2015-08-07 at 09:09 PM. Reason: I didn't like how I spelt 'Armory'