Enhance shaman

Deleted
    Quite lovely, though perhaps a tad bland colour-wise. 7/10.

I wish I had stuff to xmog >.< All of these are so nice. Haha

Deleted
    @Lokann
    Thats a really good troll monk transmog. I would use another pair of more tribalish shoulders though. Not the ones that come with the set. Though the ones used have a perfect colour. 8/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weirdbear View Post
    @Lokann
    Thats a really good troll monk transmog. I would use another pair of more tribalish shoulders though. Not the ones that come with the set. Though the ones used have a perfect colour. 8/10
    The proper Siame-Quashi ones will be available in 5.2. Needless to say, I'll be grabbing them as soon as I can. x)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weirdbear View Post
    @Lokann
    I disagree though... I think the colour is too light :P

Deleted
    Its lighter yes, but it makes it look better in my opinion. Personally I'd chose a more tribal look that ties in with the head then use the shoulders that comes with the set.

Deleted

I love tier 7.5 Shaman.

Deleted
    Armoury in sig! Was repping the Overlord green set but got bored of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Armoury in sig! Was repping the Overlord green set but got bored of it.
    It's not linking to armory for me. >.<

Deleted
    Nicely done Villerix (8/10) - What shield did you use for it?

www.imgur.com/4PlIhOI

Dont know how to post images

This is my warrior, currently missing the pala t3 head, all my time is spent on farming some gold back up so I can get it next time it comes up!
    Last edited by mmoc175f5af584; 2013-01-23 at 11:34 AM.

Nox, me rikey very much! Must have cost a lot though. 10/10

Rogue/warlock armory in sig. Feel free to rate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Nox, me rikey very much! Must have cost a lot though. 10/10

Rogue/warlock armory in sig. Feel free to rate.
    I like the rogue one, too bad its hard to see properly in the armory, any chance you could post it on a imgur or something else, where its standing normally, so its easier to see? the use of the new tier shoulders + t2'ish look is awesome 9/10 - A new set of daggers and it would be 10/10.

Maybe you could use - http://www.wowhead.com/item=17780 the dark glow is alot more visible than in the screenshot posted.
    Last edited by mmoc175f5af584; 2013-01-23 at 12:05 PM.

I farmed maraduon for the current daggers I use maybe 8 times. I'm never going back there again :P

Deleted
    hmm... above poster seems to have been banned -.-

er, so my go I guess - check the sig link ;-D

Deleted
    7.5/10, i prefer the heroic version of the dk t10, but it's still one of the best one, the weapons are among my favorites.

This is me : Misee

Still have to find a fitting belt, but i like this transmong overall

10+ Year Old Account
    Miseinen: 6/10. The set looks more or less alright, but the tabard is just breaking it, at least from my point of view.
    As for me, you can either click the two green letters over <- there, or my signature. To note, the cloak is not white, but mostly blue with yellow bits (fitting the guild's logo).

Quote Originally Posted by Miseinen View Post
    7.5/10, i prefer the heroic version of the dk t10, but it's still one of the best one, the weapons are among my favorites.

This is me : Misee

Still have to find a fitting belt, but i like this transmong overall
    7/10, I like the set and I LOVE the fist weapons but the tabard kind of ruins it, it's like the opposite theme, and the goggles look goofy compared to the shoulders. And the belt, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenais View Post
    Miseinen: 6/10. The set looks more or less alright, but the tabard is just breaking it, at least from my point of view.
    As for me, you can either click the two green letters over <- there, or my signature. To note, the cloak is not white, but mostly blue with yellow bits (fitting the guild's logo).
    You snuck in before me! But in either case, 9/10, the argent tourney set with that shield looks amazing, but I don't like how stuff looks on draenei, so I'm a little biased :P

Is me, t7 is affliction at it's finest imo
    Last edited by Hellhowl; 2013-01-23 at 02:25 PM.

frostfire199: 8/10 - I agree, it really does look great for a Affliction Warlock, the only thing I'd change is the off-hand, it doesn't really match the rest of the set.

I've been trying to find a simple-looking Monk transmog since Mists launched, settled on the following (modeled after Mistweaver Monks in The Jade Forest, credit to Alewen for giving me the idea):

I'd really like to find something that is closer to Chen's look, but the only stuff that even comes close is the Monk starting gear, which cannot be mogged.

Edit: Just realized that the armory doesn't show the emblem or the tassels on the belt. >_< I'll grab a real screenshot when I get home tonight.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2013-01-23 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @frostfire199 9/10 I love the green troll warlock. Very original.
    @noteworthynerd 8/10 I love the going green look for a mistweaver, but as you said you need the green belt as well.
    I think they will give monks a Chen set for transmog in future patches.

Here is my transmogs

On the Fel Batman, I am using two Shards of Azzinoth but since that won't show up on Wowhead model viewer I used the pvp shanker from BC as a place holder.