Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreoras View Post
    3/10, legendaries cant be mogged and it looks kinda bad :/

Im torn between these two sets atm

First one 7/10. The colours match fine but it's too pastel or crayony there's no depth to the colours.
    Second one also 7/10. The green is fine but it looks too busy and noisy.

Decided on these big chunky weapons for WoD.

Deleted
    Maia approved your transmog'

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    First one 7/10. The colours match fine but it's too pastel or crayony there's no depth to the colours.
    Second one also 7/10. The green is fine but it looks too busy and noisy.

Decided on these big chunky weapons for WoD.
    It's really a shame that the bottom pieces have a lower quality than the rest, but nevertheless, I'd give it 10/10!

My DK. I know the weapon doesn't entirely match but getting the one with the purple gem might as well impossible by now when the server's deader than a graveyard.

And my warlock. Took forever to get the staff, and then it ends up looking blue rather than green because of the enchant. :I
    Last edited by Halyon; 2014-04-10 at 11:08 AM.

Deleted
    I like warlock more! 8/10

Deleted
    7/10!
    Good color scheme but your picture doesn't reveal too much

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    It's really a shame that the bottom pieces have a lower quality than the rest, but nevertheless, I'd give it 10/10!

My DK. I know the weapon doesn't entirely match but getting the one with the purple gem might as well impossible by now when the server's deader than a graveyard.
    That... is sexy. I've always loved the deep red of the T10H set, but I always hated the random green. I would compensate by equipping the Headless Horseman's helmet, like so:

http://wowhead.com/compare?items=506...69:13340:51533

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Wow, I had to do a double take. I just realized this is a shaman. Dag. Very well done, 10/10
    Tyvm. Idd, Enhancement FTW

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illisar View Post
    Avila, that is one HOT set 10/10 really love how it looks on the draenei absolutely gorgeous.

i48.tinypic.com/2jb44jr.jpg

Back again with some modifications(changed around the helm, pants and belt)
    I know this post is over 2 years old, but I just have to know this set! Could anyone tell me name of all parts? I just fell in love .

(Cant post any links or images yet so I had to cut it in quote!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balzaac View Post
    I know this post is over 2 years old, but I just have to know this set! Could anyone tell me name of all parts? I just fell in love .

(Cant post any links or images yet so I had to cut it in quote!)
    Before getting too excited, you realize the wings were an effect from the legendary daggers, right?

Otherwise it's just T6 with wrathful hands and feet and some face covering like Dementia Hood.
    Last edited by Luko; 2014-04-12 at 01:45 PM.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by killmatik View Post
    7/10!

snip
    Looks really cool, everything matches well. Can't say i'm a fan of the weapon though 7.5/10.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashcrack View Post
    Looks really cool, everything matches well. Can't say i'm a fan of the weapon though 7.5/10.

Like it. Cant say I'm a fan of the weapons though. 3/5

Armor looks great. The weapons could probably match better. 8/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks really cool, everything matches well.
    In my opinion, please don't listen to the people saying your weapons have to match. Like, how addicted to monochromatic armor sets have people become to suggest that a weapon should "Match" armor. Do you guys even stop to imagine what some of this shit would look like in a realistic scenario? A soldier on the battlefield making sure his hilt matched his fancy helmet tassel?

I love the weapons. Borean smasher, I believe right? I love how they look like huge piston fists with the added bonus of being bladed, just the thing that a more savagely inclined Rogue would be using, imo.

To each their own though. Just a perspective. I give the right set a solid 8.5/10

In my opinion, please don't listen to the people saying your weapons have to match. Like, how addicted to monochromatic armor sets have people become to suggest that a weapon should "Match" armor. Do you guys even stop to imagine what some of this shit would look like in a realistic scenario? A soldier on the battlefield making sure his hilt matched his fancy helmet tassel?

I love the weapons. Borean smasher, I believe right? I love how they look like huge piston fists with the added bonus of being bladed, just the thing that a more savagely inclined Rogue would be using, imo.

To each their own though. Just a perspective. I give the right set a solid 8.5/10
    ...Mostly because we have the opportunity to and we can? Making the weapons stand out is also possible if they at least look part of your ensamble.

In the previous example, I'd say they fall under the latter, so I personally think it's fine.

Just my 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    ...Mostly because we have the opportunity to and we can? Making the weapons stand out is also possible if they at least look part of your ensamble.

In the previous example, I'd say they fall under the latter, so I personally think it's fine.

Just my 2 cents.
    Don't get me wrong. If the person has a Blood elf theme going and want to pick a blood elf staff to go with it, that's awesome a good direction to take it. However if a person wants to have a troll theme and chooses an awesome tribal dagger that's black and purplish instead of the matching red, it always bugs the shit out of me when someone comes in and says "Dude, horrible weapon choice. It doesn't match the color of the rest of every single piece that you're wearing!" like we're all supposed to be some tone-washed blankets.

I hear things like that far more often than I'm comfortable with transmog discussions. I mean it's not as if we're working with a limitless selection of pieces here or as if we have the opportunity to pull up a color palette wheel and intentionally select the perfect colors. That being said, I'm always impressed when people like the person I quoted has an impressive build with rarely used weapons.

Besides, far as I recall, your sets are pretty fantastic and don't have color-themed weapons. (teasing)

Edit: Anyway I should probably contribute after all that derail. Here's my baby paladin that just dinged the other night with some stuff he had in the bank minx with some ToES drops. Not bad for not having farmed anything yet.:

Last edited by Luko; 2014-04-17 at 12:42 PM.

Don't get me wrong. If the person has a Blood elf theme going and want to pick a blood elf staff to go with it, that's awesome a good direction to take it. However if a person wants to have a troll theme and chooses an awesome tribal dagger that's black and purplish instead of the matching red, it always bugs the shit out of me when someone comes in and says "Dude, horrible weapon choice. It doesn't match the color of the rest of every single piece that you're wearing!" like we're all supposed to be some tone-washed blankets.

I hear things like that far more often than I'm comfortable with transmog discussions. I mean it's not as if we're working with a limitless selection of pieces here or as if we have the opportunity to pull up a color palette wheel and intentionally select the perfect colors. That being said, I'm always impressed when people like the person I quoted has an impressive build with rarely used weapons.
    The cool thing is that if there's a weapon or two out there that you just adore, you can use the weapons as the starting point to build your transmog around, rather than trying to find a weapon to match your armor.

This set started with one of my favorite guns--

And sometimes it's just really satisfying to find that one perfect weapon--

It's all about how we approach transmog through, and there's really no wrong way. There's nothing wrong with your more realistic take on things. I also don't think there's anything wrong with considering the entire shebang to be an ensemble. I love it when the transmog not only looks great, but complements the character actually wearing it-- their skintone, haircolor, eyecolor and all of that fun stuff.

This set looks its best on that jade green skintone--

However, it's worth noting I don't actually deduct points for not doing this. You just get bonus points if you do it well. I've given out 11/10s for people who clearly have put a lot of thought and effort into putting together the perfect transmog for their character.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to give 10/10 to all three of the ones above. I especially love the Monk complete with the staff and all. While I personally never cared for that helm model when I was playing my Rogue back then, it actually works really well on Orcs and with that set.

Anyway, here's my Death Knight. For a while now I've been using the Magma Plate heroic set without a helm. I got the T6 Warrior-lookalike helm by chance last night while trying to farm the blue version from Illidari Council for a different set. While it isn't the most original transmog and relies heavily on tier, I still proudly wear it as it's one of the few DK sets that isn't black, purple or blue.

Also, because I'm proud of them, here's my Rogue (inspired by Maelthael) and Mage

Deleted
    Mage is amazingggg! wich set is it ?

Besides, far as I recall, your sets are pretty fantastic and don't have color-themed weapons. (teasing)

Edit: Anyway I should probably contribute after all that derail. Here's my baby paladin that just dinged the other night with some stuff he had in the bank minx with some ToES drops. Not bad for not having farmed anything yet.:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WvglT6k.jpg[IMG]
    Sure, I understand that. There are some weapons that aren't in the color scheme that work because of the magic of contrast colors! Like if you had a red/black set, purple or blue weapons will work because they're the direct opposite. There are other examples as well, but that one's a classic.

There's only 1 weapon in my sets that's a placeholder (looking at you DK sword! /glare), just SOL on that one for now... QQ
    And I wish I could hide enchants for my warlocks staff, it has too much of a blue look rather than the nice green...and it took forever to get it as well. QQ

And that set looks pretty nice, but the consortium tabard would make it look real good! 8/10

And I'll contribute again when I stop being lazy and get my paladin hauled through SW...I want that sexy sexy sword...

@Sakashima Im a sucker for that dk set with weapon, ive seen it a few times but it looks good, not a fan of the helm. 7/10