Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Rating Ganker again(?) since nobody else posted something: Also just a simple set. No innovation. Don't like the colors. Bow seems off.. 4/10

2/10 really nothing special

Deleted
    Nalira

The set you made doesn`t fit quite well, u should change the feet, shoulders, belt and the weapon.
    3/10 in my opinion

Set is okay.. tabard and boots don't look very good with the rest though imo. 5/10

Quote Originally Posted by Ashcrack View Post
    Set is okay.. tabard and boots don't look very good with the rest though imo. 5/10

Iron Horde for the win ;D 9/10 for low res

Still farming Well of Eternity for Mannoroth legs and need to get some JP for more fitting belt (so tabard doesn't seem off).
    Last edited by Huggykaze; 2014-08-26 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    Still farming Well of Eternity for Mannoroth legs and need to get some JP for more fitting belt (so tabard doesn't seem off).
    Was going to say, the tabard does stick out a little bit. I do like the mix of red sets there though. 8/10

Last edited by AndaliteBandit; 2014-08-27 at 07:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Was going to say, the tabard does stick out a little bit. I do like the mix of red sets there though. 8/10

*Snip*
    Uh...

Um...

Arh...

*Scribbles on piece of cartboard.*

*Puts up sign*

10/10, LEFT SPEECHLESS, HLEP PLS

Idk how to post SS so may i just link my armory ? Lokann, you didnt post your transmog thats why im not rating first. If you did, sorry for being noob.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rdaro/advanced

Its not fancy or rare, but i like the colours and how the 85 pvp helmet matched perfectly to it.

The bow has purple effects, so it matches the set, and the green part of it matches the Back which is purple and green and my favourite tabard.

Deleted
    @ AndaliteBandit (because I am not sure if Lokann directly wrote to you... whatever )
    wow I really like your male belf set, perfectly matches the blood elf style and haven't seen it before. Maybe there is a better staff that fits more to belfs like the Staff of the Sun or the Golden Staff of the Sin'dorei? Just my opinion, maybe you chose black because it matches the colour and is indeed a cool staff 9/10

@ GerdaroThePandaren
    The purple looks quite unique and awesome, I don't really like your tabard though because it feels a little off (to me) and there are other tabards such as the purple trophy tabard of the illidari (that also has a nice green touch) that I would check as alternatives. 8/10

This is my Troll shaman, it should resemble a Troll gladiator. The axe is a little bit off but nevertheless I like its blue glooming and its reference to sen'jin.

This is my belf monk which should look like a Ninja. It's nothing unique but I loved the League of Shadows in Batman Begins and the set should refer to them.

Rocktan:

Really digging that troll gladiator (9/10), but the shield seems off considering the set is tribal in nature. I do have two suggestions though: http://www.wowhead.com/item=15494 or http://www.wowhead.com/item=14902

The monk is great too, loving the ninja style

Here's a few of my chars!

My pally main. Going for the Horde theme on this one with the Horde symbol and colors all over the place

Monk. Tried to make him resemble a demon hunter complete with a kilt, tattooed chest, fel-looking weapons and of course the blindfold.

My Warlock's set isn't unique by any strech, but I really like the weapon and offhand I found to match the CM set.

The shammy is decked out in troll-looking gear including totem weapons

All that needs to be said about my warrior is that I wanted to make him look like an undead paladin (which I feel I managed to do)
    Last edited by Cariboulou; 2014-08-28 at 11:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Here's a few of my chars!

Monk. Tried to make him resemble a demon hunter complete with a kilt, tattooed chest, fel-looking weapons and of course the blindfold.
    What's that chest?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    What's that chest?
    Monk tier 15, Throne of Thunder.

Tattoos are only for male characters.

My pally main. Going for the Horde theme on this one with the Horde symbol and colors all over the place
    I don't really like it personally, but it matches quite well 7/10

Awsome, you really nailed it. I would like to see him with larger gloves and maybe some other shoulders 9/10

My Warlock's set isn't unique by any strech, but I really like the weapon and offhand I found to match the CM set.
    Allthough it isn't that special, this looks epic. Would like to see an other sword 9/10

The shammy is decked out in troll-looking gear including totem weapons
    Matches well, in the shammy style. But it looks kinda naked 6/10

All that needs to be said about my warrior is that I wanted to make him look like an undead paladin (which I feel I managed to do)
    Nice one, love to see other classes trying to look like another to confuse people 8/10

Deleted
    Cariboulou

Pally: I love the set 10/10
    Monk: I don`t like your kilt and shoulders 7/10
    Lock: Sooo demonessnessnesssss 10/10
    Shammy: Looks like a low lvl player, but i like it ( My rogue looks so poor too, same idea wanted ) oh and i like them weapons 10/10
    Warrior: I like the head, it fits to the set, buuut that yellow color of it, it is tooo brighty for the rest of the set 9,5/10

That monk demon hunter set looks fantastic 9/10

My latest shammy set

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashcrack View Post
    That monk demon hunter set looks fantastic 9/10

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JTB7gv6.png?1[IMG]

My latest shammy set
    Oh man.

I was running with something extremely similar on my Dwarf. It looks WAY better on an orc. Well done. the helmet is a very nice touch, mine was helmless. Loving it 10/10
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

My mage set:

My warrior set:

10+ Year Old Account
    We're supposed to be rating, here.

xplod, your priest *cough* mage, sorry, is decent. 7/10. The warrior just seems to be thrown together. I'm not really sure where you were going with the theme. 3/10. I only give it the three because the chest and shoulders work decently together.

A different version of my previous transmog for my upcoming gladiator set. Nothing fancy, just thought I'd share:

Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    xplodje
    your "priest" (mage) 8/10
    and the warrior..looks like everything is throwin` on him XD 4/10

Luko
    you look fabulous <3 9/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Luko: 8.5/10

S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Splenda

9/10 pretty