Deleted
    Woha i like the whole demonic look 9/10
    green tabards looks sweet, dont change it

9/10!!

Remember Theramore!

Remember Lordaeron!

Deleted
    Theramore set: 7/10. rather nice indeed. In my humble opinion, you should either get one more brown item like a shirt or belt. Or make the gloves and boots fit more into the silver coloured metal theme.

Lordaeron set: 9/10. Isnt the belt abit out of place? besides that. very nice set perfect gun.

you got an ally and horde max lvl hunter? :P

sry if this set is abit to dull and unoriginal

Quote Originally Posted by Mrglanex View Post
    sry if this set is abit to dull and unoriginal
    It is a good set. The shield works, and you actually manage to blend in a tabard with a kilt, which almost never works. 7/10

Is that an enhancement shaman? If so, could you list the mog items?

10/10

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ 8/10 imo. Very well put together, but not particularly to my taste.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Guys, as lots of transmog experts come here, can I somehow obtain classic Dragonstalker set from Vanilla? It's worn by Elanaria in Darnassus: http://www.wowwiki.com/Elanaria. Or do you know some lookalikes?

Deleted
    I think you have to be more specific Rufix
    Do you want the Dragonstalker set or do you want whatever Elanaria is wearing?
    Because that is not the Dragonstalker set

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    From the front I think it actually looks better, I docked a point before because from the side the belt looked meh but from this angle it actually meshes very well with the robe, I still don't like how blue the helmet is but thematically it fits so 9/10

Last edited by Ashcrack; 2014-09-20 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Revised Score

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    Guys, as lots of transmog experts come here, can I somehow obtain classic Dragonstalker set from Vanilla? It's worn by Elanaria in Darnassus: http://www.wowwiki.com/Elanaria. Or do you know some lookalikes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrglanex View Post
    The set that Elanaria is wearing is indeed the CLASSIC Dragonstalker prior to the AQ patch 1.9 that updated the art for all the t2 sets.

Anyways Rufix, you'll want to collect the Silver and Brown colored variation of the Demon-Forged mail pieces and the Otherworldly Pauldrons
    Last edited by BobAwesome; 2014-09-19 at 05:46 PM.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    The set that Elanaria is wearing is indeed the CLASSIC Dragonstalker prior to the AQ patch 1.9 that updated the art for all the t2 sets.

Anyways Rufix, you'll want to collect the Silver and Brown colored variation of the Demon-Forged mail pieces and the Otherworldly Pauldrons
    I love you more than my own mother at this moment

Quote Originally Posted by Ashcrack View Post
    Pretty cool shaman set, would like to see a head on screenshot though 8/10
    Thanks. Your transmog is really impressive, you've managed to blend several sets together seamlessly. 9/10, nicely done.

Deleted

I like the Panda, 8/10 for me. the NE is ok, but a little tough to see with that pic.

Here is my newest set finished that took me quite some time as you will be able to tell from a few of the items im wearing and how difficult they can be to wrangle up, lol. its tough to tell from the picture because of the animation of it but the weapon is Frostguard, mainly because it matches and it doesn't show ugly ass enchants that ruin a transmog

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    @Ballfro
    Good effort, but the look isn't really coming together at the moment. The legs don't look like they fit with any of the rest of the pieces, I don't think the shoulders or helm are quite right either but they're closer than the legs. 6.5/10. I like what you're going for with the dark blue contrasting with the pale blue, frosty looking bits, but you're not quite there yet.

Now that I'm resubbed, planning a new set for my priest and shaman. Not sure I'm happy with them though, and this is a good place for a second opinion
    Priest:

Shaman:
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

I love that hood on the priest i've been dying for a leather version :..( . Excellent start on the priest maybe could sue a different chest. 8/10The shammy looks greta maybe could use a different shield. 9/10

the weapons are my old legendary daggers if anyone has any good suggestions for purple sword/dagger thanks.

I think simple daggers would go well with the set, Stealessence. Anything too fancy would clash with the details of the armor. I can't post any links because I'm new to the forums, but I think the Ritual Blade or Buzzer Blade would go well. I really like the purple! 9/10

Ahah! I can post images/links now!

Here is my mage:
    Last edited by strawbetty; 2014-09-23 at 07:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @strawbetty, i dislike the weapons, there are many weapons that would look pretty good with that set and IMO you need another belt and pants (the problem with the pants is mainly the texture difference -The difference is way too big and that makes the color looks different even when its not that different-) and the shoulders don't go that well with your set either, i like how the guantles have the same design as the chest piece but sadly it have almost the same problem as the pants so... 6/10

Here my new priest set (I made it with the idea of a Sha infected priest)

I'm still thinking what helmet i should use

Note: I couldn't add the main-hand with WoD model cause the model viewer is a little bugged
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2014-09-24 at 06:42 AM.

i like it ! .. green/golden look .. the white part on the tabard thought sticks out imo . but nice set ! 9/10

[IMG]/Users/Emil/Pictures/WoWScrnShot_092314_211429.jpeg[/IMG]