10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugaan View Post
    7/10, Needs a better helm. Not loving the overall scheme

My staff set

My 1H/OH set when I am destro spec because the green orbs on the OH match green burning embers well.
    That's a pretty cool set, 9/10 - personally not too sure about the hat though, but if you like it, good on ya

Here's my Pally, not too sure what website to use in order to make use of the imgage sortcut tag so uh, yeah, there's 4 images: http://imgur.com/8Gukbm7,I9MDvev,Hu1zXuu,qsKy68P

I feel that the belt really goes well with my Pallys set set
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Here's my Pally, not too sure what website to use in order to make use of the imgage sortcut tag so uh, yeah, there's 4 images: http://imgur.com/8Gukbm7,I9MDvev,Hu1zXuu,qsKy68P

I feel that the belt really goes well with my Pallys set set
    9/10, I actually use that same set on my Paladin. It's simple, but it looks very nice. Your belt also compliments the set nicely. (Would've probably given a full 10/10 if I'd gotten a better look at the weapon.)

Mine:

I usually run this with Hellion Glaive.
    Last edited by Eace; 2014-11-09 at 10:38 PM.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    9/10, I actually use that same set on my Paladin. It's simple, but it looks very nice. Your belt also compliments the set nicely. (Would've probably given a full 10/10 if I'd gotten a better look at the weapon.)

Mine:

I usually run this with Hellion Glaive.
    That's really nice! The helm and shoulders are really cool too.

Here's the blade, by the way http://www.wowhead.com/item=3206/cavalier-two-hander - plus screen shots: http://imgur.com/agnF6zs,KGZd7W4
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think your set, Eace, is easily a 8/10 and the merciless pieces look much better on your tauren than it did on my night elf druid in Burning Crusade!

This is my current transmog armorkini/skankmog for my monk, well while it is in MW gear.

and its agility set is this one

which I actually posted previously in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    MMO-C is the depressing retirement home of world of warcraft. This is where all the old and retired players come to die.

Deleted
    ^ 6.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post

Went with a fire theme because I was dying to use this sword. Took forever to farm. BOP and a .4% Trash drop. >_>:
    The armor fits well, but this is a very iconic of the main issue I have with the models so far:

Does anyone else feel like they made the helmets way too huge?

If you want to get an idea of what I'm talking about, head over to wowhead and fiddle around with the 3D viewer - look at a suit of armor on a non-WoD model (human, I think is the most obvious) and then on the WoD model.

(My current t-mog with regular Gurthalak)

@Sarithus93 6/10. Im not a fan of that tabard with this armor, and overall it kinda looks weird to me.

Here are my sets. Unfortunately had to screenshot the ingame model viewer as im still trying to get some parts to drop. Still, really loving them.

We dream, we dream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    @Sarithus93 6/10. Im not a fan of that tabard with this armor, and overall it kinda looks weird to me.

Here are my sets. Unfortunately had to screenshot the ingame model viewer as im still trying to get some parts to drop. Still, really loving them.
    Set two and three look great 8/10

I may as well post all of mine Feel free to rate any of them, or all of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    I like it, however I'm starting to see monks in BT gear all over the place. Still, I like the way the colors work together. Good choice of tabard. 7/10

I was feeling nerdy and made a demon hunter set for my rogue. Nothing special, just figured I'd contribute for a change:

Besides the hat, what pieces are those?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Besides the hat, what pieces are those?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    Head's cursed vision, obv
    Shoulder's any of these
    Chest/Legs are Robe of Concussive Shocks from ToT.
    Hands are Gloves of the Dancing Bear
    Belt's the SoO LFR rogue-like piece.
    Feet are anything that looks sandal ish, I chose Treads of Deady Secretions.
    Daggers are Shards of Azzinoth.
    This was posted on previous page.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Ghost Poo:
    I love the paladin, the gear looks good together! 8/10

Here are my two lovely druids, which will be my WoD mains.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post

1st- Cloak doesn't realy match same counts for the belt and headpiece.
    I like the style you are going for but needs some more polish imo, colors have differents reds which makes it little chaotic for me. 6/10

2st- Again, some pieces just make is realy weird, weapon is cool but totaly wrong color. The blue set from cata is okey, but the headpiece/boots feel realy out of place. 5/10

3st- Gratz on tusks, get rid of the cloak, i am not sure about the naked belly there not a fan of that, male orcs may pull it off cus garrosh>.>
    Not bad, giving it a 7/10

Sorry to be little harsh, but it's easy to grab stuff together, but the matching colors or differents reds in the game makes stuff challeging, good luck hunting

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Poo View Post
    I like your style, you care for matching colors, paladin set is very well done always like that robe,(psst with the headpiece Blood elf -> tauren ;p), Priest wrong belt and little overused, rogue/mage? like them man overral 8/10 good job.

10+ Year Old Account
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

@splenda 7/10 not bad... not too fond of the head tho

Here is my pally

Last edited by Asonarth; 2014-11-26 at 01:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is definitely working like it's supposed to. My sets were never rated, the poster after that rated some other person that was already rated, and the last two people posting rated nothing. >.>

@Splenda: 7/10, I love the set, but I'm not really fond of the shoulders with it.

@Asonarth: 7/10 overall...the last one is my favorite, I like how the tabard ties it all together.

I am not reposting my pictures so soon after posting them, please feel free to rate mine a few posts ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    This thread is definitely working like it's supposed to. My sets were never rated, the poster after that rated some other person that was already rated, and the last two people posting rated nothing. >.>

I am not reposting my pictures so soon after posting them, please feel free to rate mine a few posts ago.
    Your Troll 8/10 I think its somewhat hard to make a great blue looking druid set but you succeeded.
    NE 9.5/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the earlier sets were already rated, I guess I'll just post mine.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am so jelly you got that mace.. I need one badly for my Goat Paladin

Got no pictures of my current gear so I won't rate/post :P

Deleted
    I like it fits well together
    8/10

10/10 it all matches, even the on use wings!