Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Below is my current mog, I kind of like the helmet but may want to change it something else. Going for a Frost theme with this.
    The belt looks a little weird over top of the chestplate, what with the skull on top of a skull. I do like how the brown roses on the sword match your fur color. 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    8/10 It looks good, rather simplistic which i love, my only real complaint is the weapon. I don't know why it just doesn't look right, but i can imagine finding one that matches that set is hard.

I couldn't decide on which transmog to go with (since i made so damn many of them). So Here CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    As Apolyc said, the weapon doesn't quite fit... (The colors match overall but are slightly off compared to the armor)... I would suggest Starshatter and Ghostheat from Mogu'Shan Vaults and Fordragon's Blades from Trial of the Crusader. The belt is rather flat (when there are so many 3D belts to choose from, one of them has to match, right?) but I'm nitpicking. 10/10. P.S: Your hair and skin color distract the eyes from the armor, perhaps you should reconsider a different tone that contrasts well with it? (Sorry, nitpicking again).

Glory to the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Glory to the Alliance!

10/10

Also...

Fuck Alliance! I will drown your pitiful blue with blood red! For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    10/10

Also...

Fuck Alliance! I will drown your pitiful blue with blood red! For the Horde!

*snip*
    I love that set o.o

the colors blend well, and scream 'horde warlock'. I may suggest a different staff like the one from illidan or possibly the stock of corruption from HoT, but outside of that , 9/10!

(( http://imgur.com/lvD8mJE,ZXXHXIC,uobHhYQ#0 http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...5:52019:40343: ))

got the lost catacomb helm and made a set out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Grimskull22 View Post
    -snip-
    The green hood and the flat, monotonous tabard stand out. Your weapon's purple enchant seems to be at odds with the green of the shoulders, tabard and eyes. 8/10 for mixing and matching the rest of the set, though (the sword looks awesome with it!).

Deleted
    Some of the pieces are really difficult to get and I've only just begun but I'm considering to level a pandaren hunter purely for this transmog set. Undecided on the ranged weapon though.

Full view and item list here.

Deleted
    I must've absolutely destroyed the thread with the glory that is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    I must've absolutely destroyed the thread with the glory that is.
    Havent changed set for a few years, except for weapons so nothing new to post, but since yours wasnt rated, I will give it a 8/10. Really like the Shado-Pan feel from it.

current mage, couldnt find a weapon i liked more. and went with the matching hair color to help the purple on the shoulders lol

- - - Updated - - -

8/10, not liking the chest/pants all that much
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    current mage, couldnt find a weapon i liked more. and went with the matching hair color to help the purple on the shoulders lol

9/10...I like the way it all goes together and I don't see this much.

Mine

7/10, not liking the clashing vibrant green with the robe

Re-did a set I found on the paladin thread for my warrior

Wow, thats a really good set! :O

Deleted
    7/10 The sword is awesome. =(^-^)=

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    7/10, not liking the clashing vibrant green with the robe

Re-did a set I found on the paladin thread for my warrior
    --snip--
    I love it Fits the Swords. Actually the best transmog I have seen using that sword.

Here is mine

Almost all pieces are from Dragons, I feel like a real Dragonslayer

15+ Year Old Account
    7/10 The shoes do not fit well. Other armours are cool for a hunter, however.

This is my worgen rogue wearing iWorgen Plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Meow View Post
    -snip-
    9/10 for mixing matching parts, though two things: 1, the green headband is distracting (if had been dulled out like the rest of the set it'd fit), and 2. the skimpyness is distracting; not that I'm against it but in this case it highlights the dog's fur way too much, especially in the chest area. Just me, but it's hard to follow TBH.

When the T19 DK set was first datamined, I instantly hoped on over to wowhead's item comparison to through it together with the Mogu'shan valuts DK set. Unfortunately at that time their item comparison was not working, but their new tool called the profiler came out a couple weeks ago so I made it in there.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/dressing-room...8EJR8sE87MEK08