Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I have no mog atm I haven't posted already.. but this is glorious 10/10

I'd get rid of the weapon enchant though
    yea its from another tmog forgot to take it off before i took the picture

Deleted
    Here is my fel-oriented warrior - with and without the fel-goggles. I know, the current legplates and the belt don't match 100%, I'm still looking for matching pieces.
    Last edited by mmoc51c778c914; 2015-08-23 at 11:56 AM.

Deleted

Malakh you didn't post a picture so 0/10 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

Malakh you didn't post a picture so 0/10 :P
    That set is sick, what is it? Never seen it before.

Warrior T18H + T18M mix, DK pvp helm, Cmode glaive. Need matching boots...

Fullsize: http://i.imgur.com/V3Cv62H.jpg
    Last edited by apoe; 2015-08-25 at 06:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apoe View Post
    That set is sick, what is it? Never seen it before.

Warrior T18H + T18M mix, DK pvp helm, Cmode glaive. Need matching boots...

*Snip*
    That's pretty lovely actually, though the weapon seems a bit too flashy. I'd give it say a 7/10.

I'm actually running the one on the left, but if I find a decent fist weapon I might grab the one on the right for my DPS set.

I like it. It fits a orc monk. 8/10

8/10 not a fan of the weapon rest is awesome.

I got bored and rummaged around for things to work with the goggles (can't get enough of them x.x), need a different weapon as well lol

10+ Year Old Account
    @Lokann, i like it but i dislike the belt (don't really think it match), but... that set wouldn't look that good without that belt -mostly because of the type of belt- (what a problem eh?) 7/10

@Amirila, like the set, not a fan of the weapons..., is not that they look bad with the set, but i think there could be better options 8/10

@Talby, I like it, but the weapon doesn't really goes well, and it bothers me that the shoulders have red details while the rest of the set have green details 7.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    I feel your spirit, but the blue weapon glow is kind of taking away from the whole look. Also, your fur really stands out against the colors (visit the barber maybe?) 8/10

My hunter.
    10/10 love everything about it.

wanted to go for a purple night elf theme, (mage btw)

only interesting thing about it is that its a "vest" tmog for the chest with a purple shirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Yeah I thought about using the dk shoulders as well to give it that red and green vibe but then it doesn't go with the tier recolor. I could just use all of the dk tier, but I don't like it as much

Actually farming for a better weapon right now =P it's just a placeholder till I can get the one I want to drop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    10/10 love everything about it.

wanted to go for a purple night elf theme, (mage btw)

only interesting thing about it is that its a "vest" tmog for the chest with a purple shirt.
    8.5/10 the only thing off is the weapon. Really doesn't suit a night elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post

My hunter.
    This one is really good, I would only give him newest mail belt (the one with little pockets and a satchel) but otherwise it's great!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope you like it

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys... let me remind you something, the thread name is "Rate the Transmogrification set above you!", so... please... Rate!!

@Ashiix 9/10, it looks really good, it matches really well, the only thing that bothers me a little is that Frostwolf clan is more of an orc thing but those are minor lore details

@Msi 7/10, it looks nice, i don't think the tabard match and the same with the chest piece, also... i think it would look much nicer if you add a red shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    Hope you like it

Really nice use of the red-orange and fel-green as the accents.
    The enchants on the weapons are a bit distracting, though.
    I'd give it an 8/10.

EDIT: More manageable size.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Really nice use of the red-orange and fel-green as the accents.
    The enchants on the weapons are a bit distracting, though.
    I'd give it an 8/10.

EDIT: More manageable size.
    It looks alright, although the fiery shoulders don't really fit in with the whole look and I've never been a fan of that weapon, I'd say 7/10

Here's my Gnome monk, I decided to embrace the tiny voodoo look. (Weapon isn't transmogged yet, waiting for the snake staff from ZG to drop)

Quote Originally Posted by Rytingur View Post
    It looks alright, although the fiery shoulders don't really fit in with the whole look and I've never been a fan of that weapon, I'd say 7/10

Here's my Gnome monk, I decided to embrace the tiny voodoo look. (Weapon isn't transmogged yet, waiting for the snake staff from ZG to drop)
    9/10, the Sand Gnomes will have their day! Weapon doesn't really match, though.

As for me, did somebody say...Shado-Pan?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    9/10, the Sand Gnomes will have their day! Weapon doesn't really match, though.

As for me, did somebody say...Shado-Pan?

9/10 I saw someone on my server using those shoulders with the same getup and it works really, really well.

Got a new mog for my dwarf shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Got a new mog for my dwarf shaman.

Looks very Dwarven/Steampunk, so no problems at all there.

Here's my Gilnean Mage; he used to be a Worgen, but the model is just too unbearable, especially as a caster. With the Noble clothes being transmogrifiable, I did what I could to make a set out of it. Blessed is the day (if it ever comes) that Blizzard lets us pick and choose which bits of armour are on show: