@Maxilian After further analysis... it has occurred to me that the chest does match the shoulders. If you look from the side or the back, the blue is identical and the gold is very similar to the shoulders. So I will keep those, however, will replace the kilt and anathema. I already have another set made for anathema using the malevolent glad set from MoP.
    Metal on Metal O.O \m/

Looks like the transmog above me has been rated allready so i'm just gonna post mine.

A little iffy about the helm still, not sure what else would look good. Give me feedback
    Last edited by Solomodex; 2016-04-29 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solomodex View Post
    Looks like the transmog above me has been rated allready so i'm just gonna post mine.

http://i.imgur.com/xOA9sKV.jpg

A little iffy about the helm still, not sure what else would look good. Give me feedback
    Yeh the helmet does ruin it somewhat otherwise its quite nice. Not really sure on mage helmets as I don't play a cloth user sadly. I do like the book and how it meshes well with the rest of the outfit. Sometimes I prefer no helmets at all when mogging (certainly for me on taurens XD). Solid 8/10 if I discount the helmet.

My latest creations just about done now. I would rather have brakenspores boots but meh these will certainly do

Quote Originally Posted by Solomodex View Post

I'd use Soulcloth Vest instead for the chest.

For helms, there's Abjurer's Hood, Silk Headband, Azure Silk Hood, Arcane Cover, Netherwind Crown, Engineering goggles, Midrealm Hat, Crown of Eternal Winter, Augural Shroud, or just nothing at all.

Edit: I took a stab at another realization of your mog. Maybe you'll like something about it. - http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08qBi808iYX808

and a second version - http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08EWM808iYX808
    Last edited by TheWorkingTitle; 2016-04-30 at 03:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    My latest creations just about done now. I would rather have brakenspores boots but meh these will certainly do
    It looks nice, though it looks more like a draenei mog to me. 7/10

I wanted to make a mog to go with the gray worgen cat form with orange eyes.

Clicky for full-size!

10/10, that is actually pretty amazing.

Currently working on this set for my warrior who I just got to 100 last night. I still need the chest and sword/shield

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Can I have the set list? I am leveling a druid atm , I don't play alliance so kinda wanted this to be like a fake Paladin setup for my dk ;D (dont have a paladin either xD)

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Can I have the set list? I am leveling a druid atm , I don't play alliance so kinda wanted this to be like a fake Paladin setup for my dk ;D (dont have a paladin either xD)
    Warmongering Gladiator's Dragonhide Helm
    Springrain Spaulders
    Exceptional Crystalclasp Stormcloak
    Amber Parasite Wraps
    Confident Grips
    Supple Waistguard
    Legguards of the Shattered Vale
    The Jawbone

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

I wanted to make a mog to go with the gray worgen cat form with orange eyes.

Clicky for full-size!
    This is good - very good! 10/10 indeed!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    10/10, that is actually pretty amazing.

Currently working on this set for my warrior who I just got to 100 last night. I still need the chest and sword/shield
    It really works togethers, i would give it a 8/10, there are some color details that look a little out of place but they are minimal details and that ingame will not be even be visible.
    @AndaliteBandit, it looks nice, i like the theme, but... I HATE that cloak, it looks wrong on that set...

Well here's one of my many sets that i have prepare for Legion, i call it "Flaming Skull Cultist"

http://legion.wowhead.com/outfit=512...-skull-acolite
    Would be adding the Red runed demonic dog as my pet to go with this set!, i know is not the most interesting set but i like the theme!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    It really works togethers, i would give it a 8/10, there are some color details that look a little out of place but they are minimal details and that ingame will not be even be visible.
    I would love to show you how it looks in game....but XT/Auriaya(chestpiece drop) and Blood Queen Lanathel(shield) are not really being cooperative.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well here's one of my many sets that i have prepare for Legion, i call it "Flaming Skull Cultist"

http://legion.wowhead.com/outfit=512...-skull-acolite
    Would be adding the Red runed demonic dog as my pet to go with this set!, i know is not the most interesting set but i like the theme!
    I actually like that hairstyle with that tabard.

I know the boots are from that set, but I always hated how they didn't really match. Maybe there's a better matching alternative out there. 7/10

This is my survival hunter's mog I'm planning for Legion. Clicky for full-size!

I actually like that hairstyle with that tabard.

I know the boots are from that set, but I always hated how they didn't really match. Maybe there's a better matching alternative out there. 7/10

This is my survival hunter's mog I'm planning for Legion. Clicky for full-size!
    I like both the ones above me! Real life colors (or as close as it comes in-game). That helm posted by Maxilian is wicked!

I love that Andalite's hunter looks like she could actually stalk around the wilderness in that outfit. I loathe hunter (or rogue) outfits that look dress-up and shiny.

- - - Updated - - -

Dusted off my paladin and leveling him from 85-100. Hadn't played him really since Cataclysm. First step, of course, is working out his transmog. I'm still tweaking, but feel like it's getting there. Hammer was latest tweak. I really wanted him to use a hammer, and it's always important to me (as in, I enjoy playing the toon more) for the weapon to look practical. A war hammer needs to be weighted toward the end for maximum swing velocity, it also needs to be held far enough back (at least in combat) to get a good swing. Choking up (to use baseball terminology) and holding it right below the head would only be good for bunting. I still see a couple of minor things I wouldn't mind improving if I can find something better, but I don't want to bias your thoughts be saying what they are ahead of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed main concern I had: the boots. The gem inlays in first pics I posted were brighter than rest of set, so didn't quite match. Found another pair that blends better.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted

The weapon and the shield looks pretty small on your toon and I dont like the helmet. Also gold isnt my favourite color in the first place and needs more to appeal to me. so sorry i have to rate your mog pretty low 4/10. but its my taste.

The mog I aim for:

Last edited by mmoca20688d08a; 2016-05-30 at 03:49 AM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayrah View Post

The weapon and the shield looks pretty small on your toon and I dont like the helmet. Also gold isnt my favourite color in the first place and needs more to appeal to me. so sorry i have to rate your mog pretty low 4/10. but its my taste.

The mog I aim for:

Sponsored by the Useless Spike Vendor clearly... Eh, it's okay, I get the theme "Evil, black/red spike knight of doom and death", but it doesn't really match... 3/10.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    The mog I aim for:

excellent weapon choice. I like the red/black look, however the helm and shield doesn't quite match up with the rest of the set. I still like it enough to give a 7/10

This mog's one of my 3 favorites, and probably the flashiest of them
    Last edited by mmoc04689abd70; 2016-05-31 at 09:28 PM. Reason: fixed image link

Quote Originally Posted by Rytingur View Post
    excellent weapon choice. I like the red/black look, however the helm and shield doesn't quite match up with the rest of the set. I still like it enough to give a 7/10

This mog's one of my 3 favorites, and probably the flashiest of them
    I've always liked that set, although the shoulders are just too puffy for my taste on my Draenei. Are those boots from the same color version? Not taking time to check at the moment, just noticing they have blue highlights instead of lavendar like the rest. Still looks good overall.

Deleted
    well shield and helmet im changing a lot. the cm gold shield would probably the best but its not reachable for me atm. helmet is very difficult as well, because most of them are too big on females.

this is more matching, though.

Last edited by mmoca20688d08a; 2016-05-31 at 11:31 PM.

The mog I aim for:

No problem, all of this is subjective. Great thing about transmog is we can all go for the look we like. To me, a shield that covers your torso is a lot more practical looking than one that's wall sized. Those tower shields were only used historically for units fighting together, where they didn't so much maneuver the shield as line them up together and fight over them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    I've always liked that set, although the shoulders are just too puffy for my taste on my Draenei. Are those boots from the same color version? Not taking time to check at the moment, just noticing they have blue highlights instead of lavendar like the rest. Still looks good overall.
    Boots, pants and shoulders are from the same set from BWD/TH, gloves, chest and helm are from dragon soul and the belt is from highmaul/BRF, it all flows well enough together to look like the same set though.