Deleted
    7.5/10 i like it

Discipline Priest with a passion for vintage (working on book-staff artifact & better gloves)

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ 5/10. I don't like the shoulders or the weapon skin with it, sowwy D:

Armory link for higher res.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    But criticism is what i need <3

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post

Armory link for higher res.
    Really nice priest set, love the hood. 9/10

Nice and different djar! Is that a bow and are you a hunter? I score it 8/10, +++ for coordination and being different, - for not looking like you could blend in or stalk prey.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks really sweet, but I think that's all one set? Regardles I give it an 9/10 for looking cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazykeven View Post
    Looks really sweet, but I think that's all one set? Regardles I give it an 9/10 for looking cool.
    How to answer without getting in line again?
    The head, chest, belt, legs, and boots are from an Ulduar set, yes.
    The shoulders, gloves, glaives, cloak, and glyphed wings are my own touches.
    Thanks!

(Whoever goes next rate Crazykeven)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazykeven View Post
    Looks pretty badass, though the belt looks like it might be off. Hard to tell with the lighting. 8/10

8/10, really nice. Reminds me of my own warrior set if I could ever get the shield to drop and if I still played my warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    8/10, really nice. Reminds me of my own warrior set if I could ever get the shield to drop and if I still played my warrior.
    That part was rough. All she wants to drop are tier tokens and necklaces. It took a few weeks to get the helm to finally drop too, but at least I only needed to clear the first three bosses for that.

Deleted
    No mog to rate, so I'll just share my 'finally complete) "Primal Skulls" transmog :

The hidden artifact appearance took soooooooooooooo much time to complete.. Damn you, Skovald.

Deleted
    I love the helmet, the overall combination is very sweet, the skull theme in orcs is savage.

https://ibb.co/gVFxmQ

I tried to combine red/gold colors to make a scout alliance theme.
    Last edited by mmoc6be59f45c9; 2017-05-18 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    No mog to rate, so I'll just share my 'finally complete) "Primal Skulls" transmog :

The hidden artifact appearance took soooooooooooooo much time to complete.. Damn you, Skovald.
    Yeah - I saw this one in the warrior forum and complimented it. Laughing Skull well done - 10/10.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish4ever View Post
    I love the helmet, the overall combination is very sweet, the skull theme in orcs is savage.

https://ibb.co/gVFxmQ

I tried to combine red/gold colors to make a scout alliance theme.
    I think Alliance is usually depicted blue and gold? But still looks sharp. Looks like you're trying to be sneaky, and gold isn't really great for sneaking, but looks good. Like a fancy dress scout's uniform, but not the one they would wear into the field. 7/10.

- - - Updated - - -

Accidentally picked up my first Fury legendary tonight, because I'd spec'd Fury to open relinquished trinkets and forgot to switch back to Prot before raid. Decided to have fun with it and finding Fury DPS is fun. Here's how I've tweaked my mog for the spec:

8/10, pretty good, though I am not a fan of the cloak and the tabard. Also, mostly T8.

Anyways, So as I was complaining about the shield for the warrior I do not play, lo and behold, I was doing my weekly Invincible run on my Shammy, and it actually dropped. So ever though I don't play my warrior, here is his finished mog:

7/10 Looks good. Here is mine http://imgur.com/a/RLwLj

Last edited by vecnuh; 2017-05-20 at 02:20 AM.

7/10, I'm not sure the shoulders & staff match but the overall look is good for a warlock.

I got my mage tower appearence and did up this set - it's like a snowy white frosty battle mage
    Blood elf have some horrible clipping with those shoulders but oh well

8/10 - staff, cape, belt, and helm all look really good together

Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    7/10, I'm not sure the shoulders & staff match but the overall look is good for a warlock.

I got my mage tower appearence and did up this set - it's like a snowy white frosty battle mage
    Blood elf have some horrible clipping with those shoulders but oh well

I really like this one, but not 100% on the shoes. Seems like they should at least have some blue highlights, similar to the belt? 9/10.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost00 View Post
    8/10 - staff, cape, belt, and helm all look really good together

I generally like dark stealthy mogs, especially on specs that are meant to be stealthy, but it does make it hard to grade you on any details. From what I can see in this pic, the helm seems a bit off color for the rest of the set, as does your weapon enchant. Link a better picture and I may see it differently. 7/10.

5/10: Honestly, just not a fan. Not that I hate simpler mogs, but that set is just ugly and the helm does not fit at all.

New look for my DH since I was lucky enough to get the chest last night from the Warden Tower. Now if only I could find a group for Legion Hero so I could use the lovely red color dreadlord's bite.
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2017-05-26 at 05:30 PM.

Deleted
    8/10 I appreciate people using the later armour pieces that are more dynamic.

Another joke transmog. I decided to adopt the "pill bug" look. Just know that if you were to attack me I could roll up into a ball and become an impenetrable fortress and roll the fuck away.