No mog to rate, so I'll just share my 'finally complete) "Primal Skulls" transmog :

The hidden artifact appearance took soooooooooooooo much time to complete.. Damn you, Skovald.

I love the helmet, the overall combination is very sweet, the skull theme in orcs is savage.

https://ibb.co/gVFxmQ

I tried to combine red/gold colors to make a scout alliance theme.
    Last edited by Spanish4ever; 2017-05-18 at 12:32 PM.

I am Murloc! Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    No mog to rate, so I'll just share my 'finally complete) "Primal Skulls" transmog :

The hidden artifact appearance took soooooooooooooo much time to complete.. Damn you, Skovald.
    Yeah - I saw this one in the warrior forum and complimented it. Laughing Skull well done - 10/10.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish4ever View Post
    I love the helmet, the overall combination is very sweet, the skull theme in orcs is savage.

https://ibb.co/gVFxmQ

I tried to combine red/gold colors to make a scout alliance theme.
    I think Alliance is usually depicted blue and gold? But still looks sharp. Looks like you're trying to be sneaky, and gold isn't really great for sneaking, but looks good. Like a fancy dress scout's uniform, but not the one they would wear into the field. 7/10.

- - - Updated - - -

Accidentally picked up my first Fury legendary tonight, because I'd spec'd Fury to open relinquished trinkets and forgot to switch back to Prot before raid. Decided to have fun with it and finding Fury DPS is fun. Here's how I've tweaked my mog for the spec:

Felfaadaern Darkterror ~.~ Peacekeeper Benhir
    Tanks, KSM, AotC

8/10, pretty good, though I am not a fan of the cloak and the tabard. Also, mostly T8.

Anyways, So as I was complaining about the shield for the warrior I do not play, lo and behold, I was doing my weekly Invincible run on my Shammy, and it actually dropped. So ever though I don't play my warrior, here is his finished mog:

Fun-Stuff and League of Legends Forum Moderator

7/10 Looks good. Here is mine http://imgur.com/a/RLwLj

Last edited by vecnuh; 2017-05-20 at 02:20 AM.

7/10, I'm not sure the shoulders & staff match but the overall look is good for a warlock.

I got my mage tower appearence and did up this set - it's like a snowy white frosty battle mage
    Blood elf have some horrible clipping with those shoulders but oh well

Signature & wallpaper request are closed !
    My DeviantART

8/10 - staff, cape, belt, and helm all look really good together

I am Murloc! Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    7/10, I'm not sure the shoulders & staff match but the overall look is good for a warlock.

I got my mage tower appearence and did up this set - it's like a snowy white frosty battle mage
    Blood elf have some horrible clipping with those shoulders but oh well

I really like this one, but not 100% on the shoes. Seems like they should at least have some blue highlights, similar to the belt? 9/10.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost00 View Post
    8/10 - staff, cape, belt, and helm all look really good together

I generally like dark stealthy mogs, especially on specs that are meant to be stealthy, but it does make it hard to grade you on any details. From what I can see in this pic, the helm seems a bit off color for the rest of the set, as does your weapon enchant. Link a better picture and I may see it differently. 7/10.

Felfaadaern Darkterror ~.~ Peacekeeper Benhir
    Tanks, KSM, AotC

5/10: Honestly, just not a fan. Not that I hate simpler mogs, but that set is just ugly and the helm does not fit at all.

New look for my DH since I was lucky enough to get the chest last night from the Warden Tower. Now if only I could find a group for Legion Hero so I could use the lovely red color dreadlord's bite.
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2017-05-26 at 05:30 PM.

8/10 I appreciate people using the later armour pieces that are more dynamic.

Another joke transmog. I decided to adopt the "pill bug" look. Just know that if you were to attack me I could roll up into a ball and become an impenetrable fortress and roll the fuck away.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    And here we go ladies and gentlemen. The FACT PATROLL is here

10/10 I really like it, and it's dwarven as fuck

This is a Sunreaver Rogue I've come up with, sadly I'll never complete the set as the legs and the chest are PvP pieces.
    ''The man who tells the tale is the one who decides history, he tells it wrong, and you have nothing more than a pretty story, he tells it right, and you have a legacy, you want a story told right, you ask someone who helped make it happen...''

8/10 Your Sunreaver Rogue it's classy! I like it very much. Maybe just the belt is the only thing that i dont like it so much...

My second trasmog for my elemental shaman...it's" minimal". ^^;
    Last edited by Tartys; 2017-05-31 at 11:11 PM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Don't forget to rate the person above you

''The man who tells the tale is the one who decides history, he tells it wrong, and you have nothing more than a pretty story, he tells it right, and you have a legacy, you want a story told right, you ask someone who helped make it happen...''

Would love to see The Original Corrupted Ashbringer or Atiesh with Transmog set.

Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    3/10 Helmet and shoulders are ugly (in my opinion) and clash with the minimalistic theme you are going for and I cannot see your weapons.

Would look pretty decent without them, though.

Valourous paladin xmog.

Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

4/10: Just the full ToV set with the MoP pvp belt and helm which does not match at all. Also not a fan of that disk shield, the model really doesn't hold up well 12 years later. No part of the helm/belt matches the rest of the set, sorry :/

I realized I have never posted my main's Tmog, my resto shammy:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the set except the shoulders are so...wide hah. I still hate tabards with robes but I can see how it fits the theme
    Hard to rate because it is mostly a full set but it looks really nice! Don't see that many MoP CM sets nowadays 7/10

Finally finished my transmog! Super happy with it except for perhaps the weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    I love the set except the shoulders are so...wide hah. I still hate tabards with robes but I can see how it fits the theme
    Hard to rate because it is mostly a full set but it looks really nice! Don't see that many MoP CM sets nowadays 7/10

Finally finished my transmog! Super happy with it except for perhaps the weapons
    I'd say these weapons fit nicely, a lot of work in this set and i really like it. 9/10 if you ask me!

Also im throwing in 2 sets :P

Tank

DPS
    ___________( •̪●)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

I'd say 8/10, but I like the ret one better, mostly because I like that set more, anyways, here's mine!