View Poll Results: Favorite set of Season 11?

Voters
106. This poll is closed
  • Death Knight

6 5.66%
  • Druid

1 0.94%
  • Hunter

2 1.89%
  • Mage

5 4.72%
  • Paladin

83 78.30%
  • Priest

1 0.94%
  • Rogue

15 14.15%
  • Shaman

3 2.83%
  • Warlock

3 2.83%
  • Warrior

4 3.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    This. And you know what bothers me about it? Transmogrification is coming. The FIRST time I actually REALLY like a paladin set they implement a way to change how your character looks. They've got to actually be joking.
    Why is that a bad thing? At least now we know we won't have 70% of the paladins running around in Judgement armor.

That paladin set is the best fucking set in the damn game.

I swear I almost cried when I saw it. It's.... glorious.
    Guild Wars 2 Was A Lie

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    Why is that a bad thing? At least now we know we won't have 70% of the paladins running around in Judgement armor.
    Well it's not a bad thing per se but now that I can finally transmog my PvP set onto my old Tier 3 which I've been meaning to do since forever they actually make the S11 look good enough for it to be worth using. Pretty ironic.

I've gotta say, the Paladin is by far the best looking. I'd need to see how it looks on a Human Female to determine if it beats out Judgement for best Paladin set of all-time. Pretty much will transmogrify my PVE with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Use the other thread for Season 11 Armor discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE