Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Is it worth coming back?

title says it all
    in the eyes of a pvper btw i dont care about pve

Deleted
    You're a feral it looks like, WB, you got insane CC's which is piss anoying.
    tho, im not high rated i cant tell. RBG are great fun tho.

Deleted
    nah i wanna start all over :P
    this is just cos its a old account haha..but just pvp in overall .. 3s balanced and stuff?

Deleted
    Its WoW, not worth coming back at all. Just wait for SW:TOR...

Deleted
    balanced PvP - no.. Just check rankings on arenajunkies mate. MLS and RLS, thats about it - anything else doesnt stand a change at higher rankings.

Don't waste your money. It's the same shit

Deleted
    haha i know enough thanks =)

Deleted
    Armor sets look like crap, legendary daggers look like a blue item.
    Models still not updated, PvP still not balanced, playerbase still bunch of whiny 13 year olds.

Nah, not worth it.

Deleted
    I find it quite good tbh, not really going to agree on legendary daggers looking like blues, neither do i think(no offense) that the OP is going to compete at 2600 rating and above.

I enjoy the game for what it is to me, 3's are still okay imo there's always some comps being good that never changed, the leveling experience in old world from 1-60 is awesome now.

just my 2c

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its the same game as before, for the most part. Whatever reasons you had for quitting, it is unlikely those things have changed, especially regarding pvp. Classes change shifting balance in one direction or another, but that always happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojow View Post
    haha i know enough thanks =)
    you cant know enough until you try it for yourself again. its sad to go by other peoples opinions.

Wait!!! You mean you kicked the habit and now you want back in? FFS JUST GO!! NEVER LOOOOOOOK BACK!

If you ever expect balanced. you are clearly not good enough to enjoy PVP. Ergo don't come back lol

WoW is WoW... is WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

it hasnt changed and it wont until 5.0 for better or for worse...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Needalight View Post
    you cant know enough until you try it for yourself again. its sad to go by other peoples opinions.
    The opinions of sad burned out bitter people who live to see WOW fail.

Deleted
    No.

/10 char

PvP'ers are the N-word of the World (of warcraft) so no it is not worth coming back to the game simply for PvP. (oh and before you start huffing and puffing about racism its a parody of the John Lennon song, "woman are the n-word of the world")
    PvP gets hardly any attention from the developers.
    A few months ago, the amount of The Defilers/League of Arathor Rep you got per game was reduced to getting 10 rep per 260 resources earned up from 200 resources. This was not announced in any patch notes or forum posts, and any player forum posts regarding the issue gets ignored and sent to the hardly active battleground forum.
    I sent a ticket to a GM about the issue, he started a chat with me, said "A shaman with a waffle-maker and a can of soup manifests from the ethereal plane. Greetings! How are you doing today?"
    I paused, confused. Then said, "Good, how are you?" to which he replied "Had a staring contest with a can of soup and lost so I ate it"
    I laughed nervously.
    he then went on to say that he is not aware of my issue and neither are the developers as far as he knows.
    So it now takes 100+ more victories to get exalted with the AB faction to get the title, and it will never be reversed nor acknowledged by blizzard.
    And they will keep pushing RBGs on us even though most competitive players don't like them unless they have no other way to get the 2200 weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scatlover View Post
    And they will keep pushing RBGs on us even though most competitive players don't like them unless they have no other way to get the 2200 weapons.
    Don't contradict yourself.

WoW is more complicated than it's ever been, despite what some will say. The extra complexity affects pvp way more than pve. The variance is skill is greater and skill's value is greater.

It's a good time to be good and a bad time to be bad. Unless you're just looking for easy epics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    Don't contradict yourself.

WoW is more complicated than it's ever been, despite what some will say. The extra complexity affects pvp way more than pve. The variance is skill is greater and skill's value is greater.

It's a good time to be good and a bad time to be bad. Unless you're just looking for easy epics.
    No, it means players with no skill but know alot of people or are in a big guild can get an easy 2200 in RBGs and get the weapon while people who only do Arena and are trying for 2200 have to play against RBG'ers with better weapons. I was on a garbage realm and my RBG rating only got to 1500 before I transferred to a good realm and it will be very difficult at this stage to get that rating up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scatlover View Post
    No, it means players with no skill but know alot of people or are in a big guild can get an easy 2200 in RBGs and get the weapon while people who only do Arena and are trying for 2200 have to play against RBG'ers with better weapons. I was on a garbage realm and my RBG rating only got to 1500 before I transferred to a good realm and it will be very difficult at this stage to get that rating up.
    The weapons aren't why people can't break 2200 in arena. Nor does having a guild group mean an easy 2200. It's this sort of hyperbole that needs to stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE