Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You can also be sitting in the tail end of eclipse going into the first one, not at the start of.

Quote Originally Posted by Davoo2080 View Post
    It's definitly easy using berserking troll racial. But it a bit more dependant on luck on engufling and lava wave if you dont have 2800 haste like mr. Lappé or Dark intent.

With 2400 haste and no DI, i only do it with berserking since we dont need the dps in p2 anyways.
    You can do it without, knowing where to position yourself for englufing and seeds is what your looking for.

Find it hard not to smash meters as boomkin in single target phases, yes we do more on aoe, but we are not broken for single target, long as they keep a decent rotation they can pull it high damage

Stay in solar for seeds 1 and seeds 2.. in between 2 and 3 do ur normal rotation but save ur troll racial to get urself back around to solar again for the third set of seeds. it is possible i do it. i dont have di and have 2460 haste. if u time it right and max ur deeps with some lucky instasurges it is very possible to get back around after the lengthy gap in between seeds 2 and 3. make sure ur at the very end of ur solar bar also.

Deleted
    i dont really understand much of your post sorry

Would any of you experts care to share what your basically going through for the encounter. I am looking to maximize my Dps in anyway I can. I am usually Resto, but occasionally I have to jump over to Boomie, My gear isnt exactly the stand out best for the encounter just yet, but I feel its should be good enough to pull somewhat decent numbers. This is 10man Norm by the way (i know i know lmao)

Scenario.. Starting off at 0 going to the Lunar side of the Bar.

Thanks....

it depends if ur raid demolishes the adds and you can start nuking the boss right away or you have to kite your add and waste time running etc

Balance is amazing dps, even single target.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    Because it's SOOOO hard to speak properly, at least those people that use English as a second language, make an honest attempt. You just suck, people like you make me want to reach through the internet and strangle people.

ANYWAYS, boom chickens huh? it balances out, so stop your bitchin and get back in the kitchen.

Mod edit: Infracted for flaming
    not everyone want to write like literature professor, and if ure smart enough u would understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by datrupimp View Post
    it depends if ur raid demolishes the adds and you can start nuking the boss right away or you have to kite your add and waste time running etc
    Mine dies pretty early and I usually help burn down the second guys before Rags even surfaces.

I manage to move (as alliance) while kiting adds from solar at end of 2nd seeds back to solar for 3rd seeds. It helps if you are specced into the movement-moonfire for Heroic Ragnaros due to the time moving during engulfing.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrosaurus View Post
    They're not amazing. They're middle-of-the-pack. AoE damage potential is broken, though.

Quote Originally Posted by PHsname View Post
    They're not amazing. They're lower middle-of-the-pack. Bottom of the pack if they have to spam starfire to stay in solar. AoE damage potential in solar is broken, though.
    Fixed that quote a bit

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    yes, easily
    lol just for reference, guy from #1 guild in the world is calling something easy. Don't think your comment applies to us regular folk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?

Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

Quote Originally Posted by AverageForumTroll View Post
    lol just for reference, guy from #1 guild in the world is calling something easy. Don't think your comment applies to us regular folk.
    for your so called "regular folks" it doesnt matter what classes you take.

you wanted some info, i gave you some - now its your job to learn it

I'm able to drive from solar to lunar in between seed phases rather easily. It's all about positioning and managing your eclipse. One thing you can have them try is have them get to ~1 cast from pushing out of solar before each seed phase then it's really quite easy to drive to lunar and back to solar before the next seed wave. Also they need to remember that you can also get a few casts in after the seed land before they explode if additional casts are needed. You can also have them hold off on an instant starsurge proc that you get before you start to run for seeds, such that they don't waste the GCD while not moving, and can use it while moving so you actually move more energy. (1 seconds worth of extra casting while standing still) Make sure that they're comfortable with DPSing during world in flames. When learning a fight you should be testing what you can and cannot do. I find it helpful to zoom in a bit closer than usual to really see the edges of the engulfing flame to minimize movement. Doing this will allow you to get off 2 second casts in between engulfings and not take any damage. Also, if you find that you only need to move for say 0.5 seconds, it's better to not refresh your dots but rather you should move, plant your feet and start casting. (unless of course it's an ideal time to refresh your dots anyways).

Here is a link to my logs: *Not our cleanest kill by any means lol but w/e. Also died to a lag spike during P3 when I hardly ever take a tick of engulfing >_> *
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...ne/?s=13&e=836

Quote Originally Posted by Afrosaurus View Post
    That depends on what you mean by amazing. It's one of the lowest of all specs.

While moonkin may be one of the lower single target specs, it is still very competitive.