10+ Year Old Account

PvP Season 11 Set

I exclusively PvP on my priest, nothing else. Usually I'm a big fan of the priest PvP gear, but this time it just looks horrible. I'm not one to claim the sky is falling every time a gear set comes out that I'm not a fan of, but this is one of the worst sets of gear I've ever had the displeasure of being associated with. I'm just crossing my fingers that the priest set will have been a joke the whole time and a passable set will be announced eventually. It won't happen, but this set just makes me sad. I mean, why would you use the Uldum style hats? Did anyone actually like the look of those things? http://www.wowhead.com/item=65889

What does everyone else think? Equally disappointed?

Yeah, not a fan. Of course, next to the Pally Season 11, everything looks like mush.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Transmog. nuff said

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i hate it soo much, i love season 10 tho <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

It looks soooo bad. Seriously its horrible. I really hope they give it a better lookcause it almost makes me not want to play my priest. At least ill be in shadowform so that's not too bad. Now I know I'm not goin disc =P
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

That hat completely destroys the set, unless your priest is named with a variation of pope, bishop or something similar lol

Hide helm is a must for the set. I wasn't too worried about transmog for my priest til I saw this so once I get home from work I'll be looking for something to swap the look out with. T11 priest pvp gear is one of the worst sets I've ever seen but T13 is looking pretty bad ass so it overrides some of the disgust

Deleted
    Looks terrible. But luckily I have a paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chemicader View Post
    Transmog. nuff said
    Exactly this. I wasn't sure if I was going to use it, now I know for sure.

I haven't used a pvp helm on show for a looong time now, they usually make clothies helms look terrible. Almost like they ran out of ideas and don't want to keep reusing hoods..