Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    No if I see alistar def with what you described I simply leave that node, I attack nodes when we have less than 3 only, so if there is alistar like that I'll just move to a safer node
    If you have to ignore a node because there's just 1 champ there, it means he's damn good...
    The only source you will find in MMO's discussions: http://www.wikipedia.org

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maluko View Post
    If you have to ignore a node because there's just 1 champ there, it means he's damn good...
    Come on, don't you be bringing logic into this!

Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    S Tier
    Nocture <- typo It's Nocturne :P
    My favourite champion, that's why i wanted to correct you :P
    There was a talk about Yorick. He is actually damn good in dominion if played correctly. And about Tryn and Jarvan in F tier, they are actually really good. Tryn can solo kill anyone 1v1, and most of the time 1v2 lategame. And his spin helps his movement a lot. I always take rafinery/drill and then join top, and i'm always faster than the enemy that took the other base. So we have a short time adwantage of 4v3 on top which always almost allows us to win Windmill. And Jarvan is really good defender, because he just gets so tough lategame. Even Last Whisper doesnt help much. It takes way too long to kill him, and by that time he always gets help.
    Here comes the pain bitch

Trundle is middle of the road/near the bottom

wat. I know this is my second post, but...wat?
    Last edited by Typhron; 2011-11-06 at 03:57 PM.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Yorick is suchhhh a beast in dominion, I always refer to this teir list for dominion, it was updated recently in 2012, hope it helps.

" thelittlenerd.com/league-of-legends-dominion-teir-list-2012-edition "

I do not agree with most of these tier lists.
    Shaco is far from god tier -.- He is good, and played really often but top tier? By lightbring/hextech sweeper and his escape is screwed. Then all he has is boxes. His ulti becomes painfully obvious if he has the global buff or even sheen/triforce.
    He is simple to shut down, even 1v1. Decent pick sure, but not god.
    There are multiple champions where I can argue about where they are placed, but meh it's everyones opinion I guess.

I remember a summoners rift tier list being released late last year, saying Maokai was one of the worst champions there is. Everyone pretty much agreed. Suddenly a wild tournament appeared. Maokai, rocked.
    Last time he had any buffs/nerfs that actually changed anything was 2 weeks after his release

Karma is B teir? You obviously arent playing with me

This tier list was made back when the mode was first released, and got bumped for whatever reason. Things have changed alot since then. Not to mention the fact that tier lists are fucking stupid, and are all opinion, so what works for me may not work for you and vice versa. I still don't see why people follow them anymore, but whatever.
    Last edited by Zoloft; 2012-03-17 at 10:52 PM.

Deleted
    Interesting, I played around 700+ games of Dominion and most of those where using AD Sona ^^ ... maybe I'm just a troll but found my myself taking on on-feed Ad carries NP.

Old Jax used to rape.

Poppy is one of the best champs IMO