Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    It goes "New York to Romania" and its a rock song from like 10 years ago. Any ideas?

This thread isn't perfectly fitting for my question, but I don't think it warrants its own thread so here I go: I'm looking for Arabic music like the one you can hear in this video or in the other ones from the Michigan Arab Orchestra on Youtube. I especially like the violins, but it's the whole package that makes it exotic and exciting to me.

The problem is that I don't know a lot about music and even less about Arabic music, so I have no idea what to look for. I tried searching with various keywords and mostly found Arab pop and traditional stuff that doesn't really sound like what I linked. I seemingly got lucky with "Arab orchestra" because there is one that's called that (it didn't bring up much else).

I would appreciate it if you could give me some links or proper names for genres to search!

I've been in search of this song from this video, & all I've got so far is that it's by Boys Noize. I listened through snips of all their tracks on iTunes & found nothing. If anybody has any idea, I'd be greatly appreciative.
    Quote Originally Posted by frequency
    It's not the government's job to protect me from myself, as much as they believe it is, it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aired
    Our raid leader went AFK mid nef attempt and all he said was 'BRB GF's naked'

I can't seem to find this, even through Google, so the line may be wrong. It's rock/alternative, since that's all I really listen to. The line in my head is "this trap is gonna be a close one". I may have the word "trap" wrong, but I seem to think it's the right word.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Was gonna delete my post, but I figure I'd share my "derp" moment. It's "Can't Stop" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, a band and song I know well. Apparently not well enough. The line is "this chapter's gonna be a close one". To be fair though, that song is really hard to understand without reading it.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Stood in the Fire

Would like to know all but 1st song (since that is already in video comments), songs starting roughly at 5:10, 8:15 and 11:40

Thanks in advantage!

2nd song is 'walking on a dream' by empire of the sun, the 3rd song is 'Take a walk' by passion pit and last song is 'sixteen tons of hardware' by BWO

Anyone know what song is playing during the party in The Big Bang Theory season finale? ( first 50 seconds roughly)

I've been wracking my brain for the past hour trying to hum, whistle and tap the song into various song identification sites and because of the shitty mixing I can't make out any of the lyrics over the laugh track and the actors
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2013-05-19 at 09:34 PM.

Have you tried checking which season and episode it is and googling it with "ost for season x episode x"? That usually works.

not sure if this counts as a necro or not, seeing it was linked in the sticky.

anyhoo..i can't remember the name of a band. i seem to recall they were from new york and they made pretty mellow music. elctro/pop/punk mix ish.

they released an album about 5 or 6 years ago, and i think one of the songs was called 'traffic'.

anyone that can help me remember? it's doing my head in and google/duckduckgo isn't helping.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.