What was Speshil about Miley Cyrus 2013 Performance that made people upset?

So now MTV shows of 2014 are on their way or already completed and it is time to take a step back and revise the past year.

As far as I am concerned, there was a somewhat lascivious show and revealing clothing performed by a 21 year old woman. The procedure did not appear to be wilder than a great number of other Music Performances or videos of that year or even previous years however, so I do not really understand what the ruckus was about.

I do get that this is a result Music TeleVision spending a lot of ca$h for (viral) marketing and has a dedicated PR team to get this on the news just like they doed every year, but not why such a vast number of responded so vividly.
    Capitalism, Ho!

I mostly ignored it but wasn't it due to her grinding against whats his face and then humping a giant foam hand to a bunch of kids?
    "Osbourne Cox? I thought you might be worried... About the security... Of your shit."
    On Parole from Retard Rehabilitation since October 22, 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Tradewind isn't helping.

Grinding against the rape song guy was pretty weird.

She dry humped a fat guy.
    Server - Thrall and Stormreaver
    Class - Brewmaster Monk
    Level - 100
    Faction - Horde

Why Brewmaster? Cuz I like getting my shit pushed in.

I still do not see how this was any more outrageous than, say, Prince "Sexy Motherfucker" suggestive Text and lascivious actions/clothing in Video back in 1992.
    Capitalism, Ho!

It had Miley Cyrus in it.
    Unfairly deleted signatures. Unfairly deleted signatures everywhere.

Herald of the Titans Geminiwolf's Avatar
    Well maybe if she didn't look like some skank prostitute on cocaine it wouldn't have been so bad. I feel like she's only doing this stuff to force the Hannah Montana image out of people's minds. Only it's like she wants it to happen almost instantly for some reason by, again, looking like some skank prostitute on cocaine. I hate to use the description so much but that's actually a really accurate description of what she looked like up on that stage.

She went from an inspiring actor/singer to an example of what NOT to be when you grow up.

Also it's *special*.
    Last edited by Geminiwolf; 2014-11-03 at 04:26 PM.
    “Ever wonder why ice cubes taste so boring? It’s cuz you make ‘em outta stupid water, you bimbo! Put some fruit juice in there and freeze it into ice cubes, and put THAT in your milk.”
    "One small mankind and I'm gonna leap the heck outta this moon rocket." - Kneel Aurmstrang
    For your health.