no wonder people BOT bgs for gear

17 losses in a row last night. why did I even bother trying. Some games last on forever, but alliance still won. This was on Sargeras US PvP.

Just lost an Isle of Conquest right now, first BG of the day. 41 minute game, alliance still won. what a waste of time.

Blizzard needs to bring back battlegroups with dominant servers so I can faction change. Horde don't even win anymore.

If I didn't care about my old characters so much I would totally bot to get geared up for arena. With losing so much honor gains take forever.

gjdm approved

If you lose every battleground you enter, the problem may have something to do with you.

Dominant servers = every changes to that faction. Everyone changes = slower queues. Plus you get baddies with the "good" players.

Queue with people who aren't stupid or

Do rated bgs..?

Quote Originally Posted by gjdm View Post
    17 losses in a row last night. why did I even bother trying. Some games last on forever, but alliance still won. This was on Sargeras US PvP.

Just lost an Isle of Conquest right now, first BG of the day. 41 minute game, alliance still won. what a waste of time.

Blizzard needs to bring back battlegroups with dominant servers so I can faction change. Horde don't even win anymore.

If I didn't care about my old characters so much I would totally bot to get geared up for arena. With losing so much honor gains take forever.

gjdm approved
    I'm 12 and what is this?

Sup MISC Brah!

gjdm approved
    Why don't you form a group for rated bgs and run with people that you know instead of creating a brand new account to cry alligator tears about losing?

Deleted
    i faction transfer my pvp chars to alliance, on horde i get 5+ min queue times, and we always lose, like 70% of the time on horde i lose, i xferr to alliance, instant queue and win nearly every game (never won a twin peaks, played about 15 of them on my paladin). its a shame i have to play ally as i prefer horde, but pvp is just so useless on horde side, took me like 2days per peice of gear because of only getting like 60honor per match.

Blizzard needs to make it to where you can queue with your own set of people that you know.

Oh wait.

Deleted

gjdm approved
    If people are botting, it means you lost to bots 17 times in a row, man you must suck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by studkaw View Post
    If people are botting, it means you lost to bots 17 times in a row, man you must suck.
    horde bots, smart ass

Quote Originally Posted by Lansow View Post
    Why don't you form a group for rated bgs and run with people that you know instead of creating a brand new account to cry alligator tears about losing?
    Rated Battlegrounds aren't the same kind of fun that random battlegrounds provide. Sometimes 9 other people that you want to run with aren't online? Rated battlegrounds always have 4 healers and your team must be very coordinated.

I believe that a kick system should be in place in battlegrounds so that bad players and players who wish not to participate can get kicked. People who go for the flag in EoTS should be removed immediately.

People can't seem to grasp the concept that holding 3 bases in EoTS would still win your team the game even if you let the other team cap the flag repeatedly.

There should also be an option not to queue with people on latin realms, players from Ragnaros, Warsong, Quel'Thalas etc are usually very ignorant, bad, stupid and hardly speak any english. They completely ignore what anyone says in the battleground and do their own little third-world thing.

It is so random mate! BUT, try queue on evenings where the adults play, and the kids are playing in the morning. The is my experience.

Or if its that bad run reg heroics until tour capped on justice and change it to honor, unles your going for conquest then turn your valor to conquest

I agree, gearing many different toons is a pain. Running normal bgs for gear to DO rbgs is tedious. I have some toons that end up hitting honor and jc cap, I wish I could some over to the people I'm gearing.

And yeah, horde normal bgs are kinda bs. Hence why I stop as soon as I'm geared for rbgs.

ANCIENT CHINESE SECRET: The current method I'm using for gearing my toon is filling my bank and bags with ores, playing for a minute then finding a nice spot to prospect ores in through the match.

Yes I'm not contributing, yes it's a dick move, but I'll start participating in normal bgs when people learn how to bg correctly. Why make a match 10 minutes longer when I can kill two birds with one stone.

It's priceless in twin peaks... ran one yesterday that had 6 bots on each side. They all met in the middle and couldn't kill each other. They just sat there the whole match swinging, shooting and not moving. Not one of them head a death.

8/10 people in a battleground have a form of mental deficiency.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every week it seems to flipflop as to which faction is the bad faction. But both factions can't lose 70% of the time each.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE