Quick microsoft office question

I recently bought microsoft office 2010 which had 3 keys. I have used all of the keys, one being on my laptop. My question is if i wipe my laptop, can i reinstall with the same key? I'm pretty sure it's registered to the machine, but i was just hoping for a confirmation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. If it doesn't work call Microsoft and they'll fix it for you
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    I've actually installed Windows 2010 on multiple computers without running into any issues. No cracks, it just did it straight out of the disc that came with my laptop. /shrug

I haven't run into this specific problem with Office, but I have on other products.

If you just overwrite the OS, you're fine, just relink your shortcuts. If you wipe the harddrive, the next time you reinstall it will reactivate and count as a key usage when registering / activating.

When this happens, I call the software company, and explain the situation. They reset the keys used so I can now activate the product.

This is mainly for a single key that can be activated a specific number of times. Since you got 3 separate keys, it could be that they just always work on multiple machines. Business's won't want to break the law though because they might get audited (maybe?).

10+ Year Old Account
    works fine, i used a key on my laptop, one on a friends computer and one on my computer, when i pruged my system and reinstalled office it installed fine with the key, no issues

@kartelli: you only get 1 key with office's 3 computer licence