Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm excited for 4.3!

Retribution, 2P -- Your Judgement ability now also generates 1 Holy Power.
    I was hoping a change like this would come. Too much RNG in the Retribution spec as it is.Good call, Blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just imagine a mage with that set + legendary . Why take something else but mage ? Btw anyone thinks that rets have been granted the worst dps 2/4 p set of the lot ?
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephyron View Post
    What the hell is wrong with this game system designer ?

seriously 7% more damages to mages but boomkins only get 3%
    2000 mastery and 750 haste for shamans (a bit less maybe if they don't get a proc) but boomkins only get 5sec cd reduction, while we loose the UBER important 4piece t12 bonus. Starsurge is hitting a bit more than starfire (if it is a critical hit).

i WANT a tier set that increases my damages as mages and shamans 's tiers
    We already lack mobility, we have bugged spells, we have a fuckin stupid mastery system, we have the longest cast time of all casters, and never ending cooldown on starsurge. Yet we get what should be baseline as a 4piece tier set.
    omg bomkin is complainin about ele shamans ...... dude srsly?? in evry single aoe and multi target fight you ate as alive and you complain about your low damage?? ...

Deleted
    DPS, 2P -- Heroic Strike costs 10 less rage while Inner Rage is active. Just one proposal: what about this does not only influence HS but also Cleave?

10+ Year Old Account
    The warlock 4 piece bonus just got a whole lot sweeter...

Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    Just imagine a mage with that set + legendary . Why take something else but mage ? Btw anyone thinks that rets have been granted the worst dps 2/4 p set of the lot ?
    Are you serious? Have you played a ret paladin in cata? Ret paladins dps are based around white hits (3.5 seconds long white hits), RNG out the butt, and CDs. One of the major attacks can be used after three holy power are activated. It takes ~3.5-4 seconds to use that HP generating move. So every ~12 seconds you can use another attack for some damage. But wait. Every 30 seconds or so you need to use another ability to increase your holy damage so that you can compete with others. So that is another rotation of 12 seconds that gets killed. Every so often, or never, or always do rets get a proc that lets them do this for free without waiting.

Giving them a second ability within ~4 seconds that gives another holy power means you are now down to roughly ~6-7 seconds for each of your HP abilities. That is a lot of damage.

As for Zealotry. This is when ret uses its CDs. Now they get to hit even harder every 2 minutes.

In conclusion, Rets got a really NICE buff to their dps, and as ret, that is all that matters.

DPS, 4P -- Your Raging Blow and Mortal Strike abilities have a 13% chance to apply the Colossus Smash effect on your target for 6 sec. i do not like this

I don't understand what the qq is with arcane mages. But from what i gather, a lot of people are simply bundling up all the issues with the class and spamming hate. If the point of contention is about how easy it is to play a mage, thus they should not do so much dps. Then keep the argument that way. If the point of contention is about how overly op arcane mage dps is in relation to the other classes, then keep the argument that way too. If you fail to see how both of these 2 points are not related, then don't bother to reply to my post. The 2 piece bonus for arcane is rubbish and will do little to boost our dps with regards to arcane power. Even with tier 13 gear, mana regeneration is not going to be enough to possibly use arcane power every time the cd is up. At best with AP, a mana neutral cycle would be 5ab1am. I think i'd rather keep the 500 haste buff on rather than sacrificing a huge chunk of my mastery bonuses being lost to excessive mana usage. Plus haste even though it might not help much with dps in our standard rotation, it excels for arcane when a lot of movement is involved in the fight. Personally I think the bonuses for arcane arn't that great compared to other classes, like hunter or shaman for an example. So stop your childish qqing.

---------- Post added 2011-09-30 at 09:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by therealpeni View Post
    idd, so hate it. this will only make arcane be stronger still than both other specs still.
    and face it :L arcane is not fun. well, not for me atleast.
    Actually I would like to think so otherwise. With the bonuses it seems that fire has a larger benefit over arcane. Possibly closing up the dps gap at the higher levels.

As a prot paladin i hope they change our 4 set bonus and just make that change into our skill. I mean what they try is to give ALL tanks another raid cooldown. But instead giving paladins one they fix the one already in-game. Makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tok2mi View Post
    I don't understand what the qq is with arcane mages. But from what i gather, a lot of people are simply bundling up all the issues with the class and spamming hate. If the point of contention is about how easy it is to play a mage, thus they should not do so much dps. Then keep the argument that way. If the point of contention is about how overly op arcane mage dps is in relation to the other classes, then keep the argument that way too. If you fail to see how both of these 2 points are not related, then don't bother to reply to my post. The 2 piece bonus for arcane is rubbish and will do little to boost our dps with regards to arcane power. Even with tier 13 gear, mana regeneration is not going to be enough to possibly use arcane power every time the cd is up. At best with AP, a mana neutral cycle would be 5ab1am. I think i'd rather keep the 500 haste buff on rather than sacrificing a huge chunk of my mastery bonuses being lost to excessive mana usage. Plus haste even though it might not help much with dps in our standard rotation, it excels for arcane when a lot of movement is involved in the fight. Personally I think the bonuses for arcane arn't that great compared to other classes, like hunter or shaman for an example. So stop your childish qqing.

---------- Post added 2011-09-30 at 09:58 AM ----------

Actually I would like to think so otherwise. With the bonuses it seems that fire has a larger benefit over arcane. Possibly closing up the dps gap at the higher levels.
    Something can't be easy AND OP?

Glad the hunter 2pc is still intact, and the 4 pc looks pretty good to, some good changed but warriors could use a bit of love to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    omg bomkin is complainin about ele shamans ...... dude srsly?? in evry single aoe and multi target fight you ate as alive and you complain about your low damage?? ...
    Oki so, First of all you obv have no idea what the issue here is .... Balance druid single target dps is CRAP , Balance druid movement singletarget is CRAP. As right now we live of the fact that we are MASSIVLY overpowered in aoe and multi target fights.

This does NOT mean you should simply make us crappy setbonus that gives us basicly nothing! A reduce CD on a spell i hardly ever use unless its a proc is a facking joke. I'm 100% this bonus will change and if not , ima reroll lol .

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Something can't be easy AND OP?
    Which falls under the first argument, and your argument being...? *empty*
    Last edited by tok2mi; 2011-09-30 at 04:37 AM.

Retribution, 2P -- Your Judgement ability now also generates 1 Holy Power. Ugh... Blizz nice and ty but this needs to be a spec buff, period.

Deleted
    yea 4p Balance druid , Rocks 5s less on starsurge

10+ Year Old Account
    eh, 20 sec longer demon for demonology warlocks and 30 for non-demonology locks, /cry

Deleted
    hunter 4p O.o, they want us to be effin machine guns or what? lol

I actually prefer this newer version of the Warrior DPS 4Pc than the previous one. The previous one for a Fury Warrior was a 20% chance on a CRIT Execute, to REFRESH Colossus Smash. That means a 20% chance off of a chance that can only happen sub-20% in the first place, not to apply the debuff, but to refresh it. Now it's giving Raging Blow a reason to be pushed, for a chance without a crit needed to apply the debuff while the actual ability is on CD still.I say the current version is way better than the first version.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranitis View Post
    I actually prefer this newer version of the Warrior DPS 4Pc than the previous one. The previous one for a Fury Warrior was a 20% chance on a CRIT Execute, to REFRESH Colossus Smash. That means a 20% chance off of a chance that can only happen sub-20% in the first place, not to apply the debuff, but to refresh it. Now it's giving Raging Blow a reason to be pushed, for a chance without a crit needed to apply the debuff while the actual ability is on CD still.I say the current version is way better than the first version.
    It is better, but still 13% is low looking at dk's 30%, and other clases stable 4p dps inc.