Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjell View Post
    Wow. Arcane Power's cd is 90 sec with the talent. The set bouns reduces the cooldown by 70 sec after 10 casts. THe cooldown now is 20 sec. And the duration of Arcane Power is 15 sec.
    and you do realise it's not going to become a 20 second cooldown. LOLLOLOLOLOLOLO

Deleted
    Man 70 seconds cooldown reduction on Arcane Power seems completely overpowered. Can't wait to try it . It'll be like 15 seconds of Arcane Blast, then 15 seconds of Arcane Power followed by 15 seconds of Arcane Blast to re-stack, and so on... Damage output here we come.

10+ Year Old Account
    Healing bonuses are borring as hell once again, all classes getting identical bonuses for the 3rd tier in a row

Deleted
    Just read the elemental changes.... i think a bit of wee just came out O.O

Quote Originally Posted by Kjell View Post
    Wow. Arcane Power's cd is 90 sec with the talent. The set bouns reduces the cooldown by 70 sec after 10 casts. THe cooldown now is 20 sec. And the duration of Arcane Power is 15 sec.
    I'm expecting, and frankly, hoping, that we're getting some base damage nerfs. I've finally given in this expansion to try Arcane, and it is so easy over the other two specs, it's not even remotely funny. 75% potential uptime on Arcane Power is overboard.

Edit: Ignore. Keep forgetting that the CDs are only reduced when you GAIN a stack, so you have to wait for the Spell effect to consume the stacks before it will start reducing the CD.

In light of that, the 7 seconds per stack gained makes less sense since you'll already be down to 75 seconds remaining before the CD starts to be reduced. The CD with expire BEFORE casting 10 ABs.....
    Last edited by Deployed; 2011-09-29 at 09:57 PM.

Deleted
    Mage bonuses are a little odd, Arcane will cast more ABs than Frost/Fire do their respective fillers but the buff will stack quicker for Arcane And Arcane Power will will be up much quicker. I understand Haste does less for Arcane and that AP won't be giving its full effect every other CD it's used but still seems strange to have a such a disparity between the specs and what the bonus gives them.

Looking to see what the number crunchers say about the new balance 4 piece. It has to be a decent DPS increase, but we'll have to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Yay, the DK DPS 4 piece bonus is even more worthless.
    That bonus didn't get touched...

Anyway, glad they changed the Ret 2P bonus, less RNG is always a good thing for us, and it's 1 more Holy Power every 8 seconds, with the usual chance at a Divine Purpose proc, no idea how powerful this bonus would be, but seems pretty solid to me now that it no longer depends on RNG.

The reduction in the Prot 2P seems weird... 30% of a Judgement didn't look like much already, now it's lower... I may be wrong though, never noticed much of my Judgement damage as Prot honestly...

Nice to see they're fixing a lot of the issues people had with some of the bonuses, wasn't just expecting it to happen this quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

lol, dk bonus for 2 and 4 pièce are crappy like hell, Heh, at least , i will not fight with others for the set piece;p

BALLIN!!!! 2000 Mastery for ele shams thats gonna be SICK lol

Quote Originally Posted by msbxghost View Post
    this will drastically change arcane rotation me thinks
    Drastically? Perhaps, I just see us using Arcane Power on practically every fight now, and multiple times during a fight. Honestly this is one of the hottest tier set bonuses I have seen for mages.

I just see us sticking to normal rotations until maxed, blowing arcane Power then continuing with our normal rotation.

Deleted
    so now we just go back to some kind of ISF again for affli and demo locks? :P 2P still seems broken though

YES WARRIOR DPS BONUS FIXED I love it now, looks much better then what it was before, I will take that and <3 it.

Dear Blizzard,Shadow Priest is still not ok.

they need to make the following rogue tier changes.

•2P -- After triggering Tricks of the Trade, your abilities cost 20% less energy for 6 sec. (change to 10 sec)

•4P -- Increases the duration of Shadow Dance by 2 sec, Adrenaline Rush by 3 sec, and Vendetta by 9 sec. ( change to 3 sec, 5 sec , 12 sec, respectively)

Deleted
    Meh, I was sure that Blizzard wanted cats to use the bears effect, because like this the 4P bonus is incredibly boring/senseless.

BAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Jitters View Post
    Yes, a melee running away from the boss to optimize his dps is totally ok. Doesnt matter if we are a mobility class, the idea is stupid. Make a mage have to run to melee every 20 seconds in order to max his dps and the QQ would be enormous.
    Well, at least in your example mage would be able to go to melee 100% of the time..WE CAN'T BE SURE.
    Your point is very valid.

Deleted
    Lol if this is the true DK t2 set I am not even taking it, Suck like helll! Screw you blizzard

Erm still not liking the prot paladin 4 set bonus. DG is nice and all but it does nothing for the paladin only affects the raid. And why did they LOWER the 2 set? That 2 set bonus is totally worthless for tanking to begin with. Like a tiny little absorb shield is going to make a difference when your getting pounded for 30k.

Priest changes were necessary. The 4 pc is still too RNG though.