Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Hahaha, this, absolutely. And I would trade gladly and have copypasted abilities if I had more choices in pets. THAT part is the only part I envy hunters for, and I was a hunter, till I rerolled on Alliance and became a warlock.

more OT: Hunters got 10 pets in Firelands, is that not enough, does it always have to be moaaaaar?
    Because we want more reason to complain to blizzard about our pet storage being to small for the amount of rare pets we want

Proud human beings typically shun suffering as weakness, but God said, I will meet you at the crossroads of suffering.†

Quote Originally Posted by Zenchi View Post
    Because we want more reason to complain to blizzard about our pet storage being to small for the amount of rare pets we want
    I'm sad we didn't get the 50 storage we were first promised back in cata beta

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    Yes because model designers work on bug fixes and class balance? No they most certainly don't.
    No, but the Dev's can say "give them a few new shiny, pets, while we work on the other classes" and once again we get sent to the end of the Dev queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir2k View Post
    No, but the Dev's can say "give them a few new shiny, pets, while we work on the other classes" and once again we get sent to the end of the Dev queue.
    If this would be the case it's still a better trade off then most other classes get.

And there's alot more classes out there that needs to be fixed so I don't mind if they go ahead and start with them

If they add any more pets I'm going to have to level another hunter just so I can "catch 'em all" so-to-speak. My stable is currently full. @_@

if blizz lets us tame those flame dogs or those flame kittys i would be very satisfied

also HYDRAS PLZ BLIZZ