Auras help (Video Included)

So I've seen this video on youtube, and it's also been linked in the Post your UI section :

I was wondering how I can replicate the auras where the golden lights move towards the two skills on either side of her cast bar, and also how to get the skills to show up and the cooldown in the center. I've tried using Power Auras and Weak Auras to get similar effects, but can't seem to create anything that will actually work, i.e Power Auras will not show the skill or timer when it's on cooldown. Weak Auras doesn't want to show up at all either. D:

Any help would be appreciated ^_^!
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-09-30 at 05:53 AM.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

10+ Year Old Account
    Dang thats neat! Would love to know how to do this as well!
    Hope some top power aura shows up on the thread!
    ''this is your life and it`s ending one minute at a time''

Deleted
    If I was to replicate that I would
    - create the small golden flares as seperate auras and set them to activate below a time threshold
    - create the icon in the middle and set it to show in combat (to get the constant show)

The rest looks like a healthy mix of ForteXorcist, your preferred Unit Module, your preferred cast bar module and KG Panels for the outlines/artwork.

This is just me guessing =)

Edit: This seems like a great learning exercise so I've accepted the challenge! I'll be back when I got something working.
    Last edited by mmoc0aa5f1625d; 2011-09-30 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Challenge Accepted!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmannen View Post
    If I was to replicate that I would
    - create the small golden flares as seperate auras and set them to activate below a time threshold
    - create the icon in the middle and set it to show in combat (to get the constant show)

The rest looks like a healthy mix of ForteXorcist, your preferred Unit Module, your preferred cast bar module and KG Panels for the outlines/artwork.

This is just me guessing =)

Edit: This seems like a great learning exercise so I've accepted the challenge! I'll be back when I got something working.
    AWESOME! And ill be waiting for that sweet aura code! GOGOGO!

Deleted

Powa export

Kay, so I got the basics down. I wanted to post the export but something in the code is treated like a link (which I cannot link yet).

So I'm gonna be a bit naughty and fiddle a link in for a pastebin.
    Do you know pastebin website? Otherwise google it. It's dot com.
    Add the following after the url and you get my copy-paste.
    /8yfgaKZ6

Oh! I forgot to mention. The sparks are leading out to a Bartender bar that I have stretched across the thing with Holy shock to the left and Judgement to the right. They fit in the squares provided by Power Auras. That plus OmniCC for numerical cooldowns on your bars give an exact replication of the video version.
    Last edited by mmoc0aa5f1625d; 2011-09-30 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Bartender + OmniCC addons

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmannen View Post
    Kay, so I got the basics down. I wanted to post the export but something in the code is treated like a link (which I cannot link yet).

So I'm gonna be a bit naughty and fiddle a link in for a pastebin.
    Do you know pastebin website? Otherwise google it. It's dot com.
    Add the following after the url and you get my copy-paste.
    /8yfgaKZ6
    Whoa this is awesome! Cant wait to get home and try it out! Did u replicate with the same holy paladins skills? Nouice!
    Thanks brother!

Deleted
    I made it work with Holy shock and Judgement. I did not however work the arc thing in and you are ofc free to add more sparks. Just take a look under Timer. In the buttom there's a slider showing "invert aura when time below:" if you mess around with it you can add sparks down to a .25 interval.