moonwell chalice question.

ok so i just aquired moonwell chalice for my boomkin so combined with DMC:V it seems alrite till i can score Necromantic focus. im wondering when to proc the chalice though cause im wondering if it will stack and power up eclipse as long as im in solar or lunar eclipse.. or if its just for the 20 seconds like it says. this could be a massive damage gain if it stays until u exit an eclipse.

so my question is should i just macro it to IS or MF? or wait till im about to hit an eclipse then use it?

as a boomkin you should only be using it while eclipsed since it does nothing for you if you aren't....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    ok so i just aquired moonwell chalice for my boomkin so combined with DMC:V it seems alrite till i can score Necromantic focus. im wondering when to proc the chalice though cause im wondering if it will stack and power up eclipse as long as im in solar or lunar eclipse.. or if its just for the 20 seconds like it says. this could be a massive damage gain if it stays until u exit an eclipse.

so my question is should i just macro it to IS or MF? or wait till im about to hit an eclipse then use it?
    Use it at the start of Eclipse. It only lasts for 20 seconds, despite the Eclipse tooltip not updating.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    In addition to using it at the start of an eclipse, try to have it up for BL/DMC:V proc/potion. With BL you can get a few cast and a new pair of chalice buffed dots in the opposite eclipse.

ok so it updates eclipse dmg even if it doesnt say it does.. that works for me then. thanks.