Thread: Goodbye wow.

Goodbye wow.

I've had enough with ret paladins critting 20k in bubble, heals better than a healer. Infinite frost novas, chains of ice. 75k shatters. Recup healing for 994934 while they tank you with evasion. Taking it hard in fears ( wtb old berserk )
    Death Knights, Paladins, Mages, Locks, Rogues. They all need heavy nerfs before it's worth playing this game again.

Inb4 ''2s is not balanced'' ''go away 1500 rated scrub''
    This coming from a feral druid. I'm not a bad player, sitting on 2400 exp. But whatever I do, it's not possible to kill them. Speaking of equal skilled and geared people.

This goes for 1v1 2v2 3v3 BG whatever

Have posted suggestions on official forums about abit more balance in the pvp.
    I just want to know what you other people think about this? Am I just bad because I cant kill those classes? Or is the game just broken for some classes

Don't know what to say...cyclone --> Shadowmeld --> Pounce? Certain classes kill others. Certain classes have specialties, things that they are dependent on to function in PvP. You're greatly exaggerating. I find it funny a feral druid is complaining about Rogues, ferals should dominate rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    You just said half the classes are OP. That by default means they aren't...

Not this shit again...also when u named DKs, pallys, mages, locks, rogues, u named half if not most of the classes in the game...so doesn't that make it balanced? Stupid post, can a mod just lock this and ban this idiot.

Ban me for what? For stating my opinion? God I love the internet <3

Your post makes no sense, and you're ranting on what is essentially the same post over and over. You listed half the classes as OP, which means they aren't. You rant about abilities that define classes (shatters, bubble, etc), etc. And, seriously, how many quitting WoW threads do we need? Good bye. And good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavidaloca View Post
    Ban me for what? For stating my opinion? God I love the internet <3
    Maybe because what you are doing is taunting people to respond to you in an angry manner.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had enough with ret paladins critting 20k in bubble, heals better than a healer. Infinite frost novas, chains of ice. 75k shatters. Recup healing for 994934 while they tank you with evasion. Taking it hard in fears ( wtb old berserk )
    Death Knights, Paladins, Mages, Locks, Rogues. They all need heavy nerfs before it's worth playing this game again.

Inb4 ''2s is not balanced'' ''go away 1500 rated scrub''
    This coming from a feral druid. I'm not a bad player, sitting on 2400 exp. But whatever I do, it's not possible to kill them. Speaking of equal skilled and geared people.

This goes for 1v1 2v2 3v3 BG whatever

Have posted suggestions on official forums about abit more balance in the pvp.
    I just want to know what you other people think about this? Am I just bad because I cant kill those classes? Or is the game just broken for some classes
    Just leaving the game would be a whole lot more beneficial than writing up a post. Just my .02$

personally... i think he is just wanting some1 to care that he cant beat half the classes and that he wants his class to be op...

Deleted
    Aha ferals whining bout ret palas and rogues. Funny

Yepp, but not as funny as reading all the hate comments.

Quote Originally Posted by vaztes View Post
    Aha ferals whining bout ret palas and rogues. Funny

Whats sad is i remember when ferals whining about ret pallies and rogues was legit.
    Where did you park the invisible car?

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny because i think Ferals need a nerf sometimes when i get my ass handed to me on a plate. You should be able to beat most if not all of those in my experience. /shrug

It's because PVP is garbage.

I dare say in the next expansion they will separate PVP talents from PVE talents so they can more effectively make balance changes.
    It would also allow more interesting choices in the talent trees.

But then again, that might pose even more of a problem with balancing...

if you wish to leave, then by all means your majesty, leave. We wont shed any tears for you, and please dont let the door slam you on the ass on the way out.

kkthxbb

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Yepp, but not as funny as reading all the hate comments.
    Ya all the hate comments that came because of your hate comment? ya

Ret Paladins critting 20k in bubbles? Meaning that they'd be critting 40k normally? On targets in full resil, assumingly?

No. :/
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not constructive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE