Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Lol at the Swedish law. Good luck on enforcing that.

I'm guessing it's just a recommendatory law, like the Finnish law with mandatory bicykle helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    Lol at the Swedish law. Good luck on enforcing that.

I'm guessing it's just a recommendatory law, like the Finnish law with mandatory bicykle helmets.
    Yeah I was just using two different sides of the spectrum to illustrate the gap.

Deleted
    i actually enjoyed filling out that survey, i had to use my brain (because cmon how many smart friends do you have)

I hope ive helped you in your research as i provide a view from someone outside of the United States

Quote Originally Posted by Earenbane View Post
    i actually enjoyed filling out that survey, i had to use my brain (because cmon how many smart friends do you have)

I hope ive helped you in your research as i provide a view from someone outside of the United States
    Yeah that's the objective, I'd like to get samples from as many demographics as possible.

Finished. Very cool survey, got a lot of fire and passion out of me . Can't wait to see the essay.

Survey completed and submitted

10+ Year Old Account
    Took the survey, Best of luck to you and thank you for the post.

Survey completed - Best of luck in your research!

Filled out the survey.I hope it does some good in increasing awareness of animal cruelty.My dogs are part of our family and I can't stand people who abuse animals for any reason.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

I once though about becoming an animal cop, when I looked into it and read just a small portion of some of the things they come across I quickly realized I would go from cop to murderer if I pursued that line of work.

Completed your poll. BTW, that's a neat site. Did it cost you anything to have a poll set up?

Quote Originally Posted by ptwonline View Post
    Completed your poll. BTW, that's a neat site. Did it cost you anything to have a poll set up?
    No surveymonkey is free, the limit is 10 questions per survey though. To actually get a premium account on the site to unlock unlimited questions etc is quite expensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished the survey.

10+ Year Old Account
    done. i would like to see the results some day.

normally i avoid threads and articles involving animal abuse and cruelty because everytime i do so i get the toothgrinding urge to set the whole world on fire and relish on the tortured screams of mankind burning. it fucks up my whole day...

but this one is quite nice. good luck.

Vegetarian here, and strongly against animal cruelty, almost as much as I am against PETA. However, I would like people who are hateful towards Vick to read last months ESPN magazine article that goes into great depths on both sides. Where he grew up, he was raised thinking that was right. You may think that's messed up, but it's no different than being raised to toss your kids out for being gay or being raised being racist, etc, etc.

Not justifying what he did, but he is not the source of the problem. The source should be attacked which is poor urban neighborhoods that don't receive any help.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Ok im done with the Survey.
    I always watch the Animal Cops and wildlife rescue shows on Animal Planet and i really hate the abuse of animals
    Pokemon Y Friendcode, PM if you wanna add: 3797-7990-5163
    IGN: GLITCH

Argh thanks OP this reminded me of a thread I saw quite awhile ago about the japanese(or was it chinese?) skinning animals alive that they'd found on the streets. ;_;

15+ Year Old Account
    Done good luck with your paper.