Poll: weeds or breaking bad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    i love breaking bad too weeds was ok, but not so great.

twin peaks is still the best tv show ever though

Weeds is only good because of Doug and how hot Nancy is. Its great, dont get me wrong, but they both carry the show. Breaking bad is just bad ass, nothing bad can be said about it, other than that i want to beat the cripple son's ass so badly. That sounds horrible but jesus he is annoying.

Doug performing erotic asphyxiation at the end of season 5 was the single best moment in TV history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Light 22min comedy or dark 44min drama. They are so completely different shows I dont see the point of this poll. What's the next one. Sesame Street or Homicide Life on the Street? Cats or Sharks? Dandelion or Redwood?
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brosterr View Post
    Breaking bad is just bad ass, nothing bad can be said about it, other than that i want to beat the cripple son's ass so badly. That sounds horrible but jesus he is annoying.
    LOL why? I don't think theres anything wrong with him. Plus it's kinda cool to see an actor with CP getting a major role and it not being the whole purpose of what you're watching.

---------- Post added 2011-09-30 at 08:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Light 22min comedy or dark 44min drama. They are so completely different shows I dont see the point of this poll.
    I kinda agree, must be because of the drugs.

Breaking Bads. Weeds,well it was way funnier at the first seasons....