Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

This is what your character will look like at level 60

So I'm cruising through the temporary data and looking at all the possible items and it's obvious that the level 10 blacksmith gear with 6 random stats will be amazing come endgame, albeit a gamble to get the right combination of 6 stats. That's where the auction houses come in but that's another story. The point is that crafted level 60 gear will be easy to obtain and powerful. I imagine we'll be wearing pieces from this set for a while until we manage to replace it with drops from inferno (except possibly pieces with Magic Find % on them, I can see those being very useful but again that's another thread)

I threw together a rough and dirty compilation of the best inferno-level crafted gear for all classes, then did a quick forum search and found some screenshots from the beta client of the sets (all except the wizard one). These items will be made by salvaging inferno level rares and magic items/weapons as well as a larger quantity of salvaging materials obtained from salvaging any item.

I'll do some more searching tonight to try to find the missing set.

This isn't new info by any means, but I found it interesting and thought I'd share: This is what the best crafted gear in the game is going to look like at level 60 in Diablo 3 XD

First off this is what the gear will look like for each class (incoming MS Paint montage I made from info on the official diablo website):

Here are some screenshots I found (source: diablofans forum member drakefish):
    Barbarian:

Demon Hunter:

Monk:

Witchdoctor:

I'm pretty sure the screenshots are of the "create a class" preview in the beta client. Here is the original post with more screenshots of random gear

Edit** Of course you have to take into consideration the plethora of different dyes available. including vanishing dye that'll let you hide pieces of your armor! This game is going to have so much more customization than d2!
    Last edited by NPSlow; 2011-09-30 at 02:00 AM.
    Guatama - Enhancement
    Slowbrah - Retribution/Holy
    Jamespage - Demonology PVP
    Evocati (H - Zul'jin) is recruiting for 25 man.
    Visit our website to apply.

Oh wow. Those look super badass. Loving the Demon Hunter one!

Wonder if we can get some of these armor sets over to WoW somehow... ;D

Deleted
    The barbarian and demon hunter one look truly amazing, thanks for sharing.

The monk is hideous and makes me doubt my choice of playing him first...

Tbh, i don't think we've seen it all. Browsing the items on the D3 site, there are mutilple models for hels, spaulders and such, and no one is class limited - i expect to see very different layouts of gear through the tiers.

Also, legendaries much likely will have unique models, especially helms, spaulders and weapons. Not counting dyes
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Dissapointed about the Monk. But not gonna stop me playing it as my main. still gameplay is 1st priority

Deleted
    Those aren't the "top tier" sets, am I right?
    They did show us some inferno gear.

Demon Hunter (male)

Monk (female)

Wizard (female)

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does it look like that demon hunter is holding a staff??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by angael View Post
    Think it's a branch with spikes in it, sort of a mace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angael View Post
    Actually they are all holding the same item. It looks like a wooden staff with a ram skull on the top. To answer your question Dewote these are NOT the inferno level drops. These are the item tooltips and screenshots of inferno level crafted gear that will require salvaging inferno rares and magic items to craft. These items have six completely random properties and will be costly to make as well as require a fully upgraded blacksmith as well as whatever requirements are needed to access the patterns.

As I said these crafted items have the potential to be amazingly bis if just the right properties can be found as well as maximum property ranges.. It is like gambling from d2 but requires mats and you are pretty much guaranteed to get a good item, just not one good for your class or build.

Again these aren't inferno drops, only crafted sets. Thanks for the appreciation though guys!
    Guatama - Enhancement
    Slowbrah - Retribution/Holy
    Jamespage - Demonology PVP
    Evocati (H - Zul'jin) is recruiting for 25 man.
    Visit our website to apply.

Witch Doctor looks sick. Can't wait to play him.

Deleted
    This is really sexy. I can't wait to play Diablo 3 but I don't know witch char

Awesome, these are looking pretty sweet, i just think the barbarian set is to "Paladin'ish".

They need to make it more ... barbaric

Quote Originally Posted by sevenbug View Post
    This is really sexy. I can't wait to play Diablo 3 but I don't know witch char
    It seems that subconsciously, you already know.

Deleted
    Am I the only one surprise by the very bad graphics? I mean, this doesn't even look better than WoW graphics. And that game is seriously old.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Am I the only one surprise by the very bad graphics? I mean, this doesn't even look better than WoW graphics. And that game is seriously old.
    You're not basing that on the screenshots in the OP, are you? If so, you have stupidly high standards. Those graphics are beautiful. If you're basing it on the screenshots lower in the threads, well... That's because the picture quality is bad, not the game itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeash... the monk set looks frakkin retarded... why not make it look ya know... Monastic.... not... retarded....
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    yeash... the monk set looks frakkin retarded... why not make it look ya know... Monastic.... not... retarded....
    It almost looks like it came out of Monster Hunter 3.

Putting the Monk aside, I really am anxious to see what the Daemon Hunter's get throughout all of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    Awesome, these are looking pretty sweet, i just think the barbarian set is to "Paladin'ish".

They need to make it more ... barbaric
    Lol, i thought the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzmatazz
    This is Razzmatazz from the future *kzzzzzchhh* I don't have much ti*kchhh* breaking up! Note *kzzz* self: don't try to read all *chhhhh* this thread *zzzzzkch*. It will consume approx*kzzzz* 25 years of your life *kzzchchh* You will learn abso*kzzz* nothing, it's not worth *chhhhh* LIVE, RAZZMAT*kzzzz* LIVE AND FORGET ABOUT THE TRANSPARENT HORSE *tchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Entalpia View Post
    Warriors will get Concentration Shout! When he shouts at you, you are more concentrated ! ;p

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sure, your hero will look like that if you have the complete set. If you don't, well, transmogrify!