Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    Sure, your hero will look like that if you have the complete set. If you don't, well, transmogrify!
    If it's anything like D2, then the different difficulty levels' items will share visuals, except for some super rare items have their own models. So items of a similar power/type will look the same as others in that difficulty. Of course the same item will look different form class to class. I guess we'll just see when the game comes out.

Also - transmogrify is wow lol
    Guatama - Enhancement
    Slowbrah - Retribution/Holy
    Jamespage - Demonology PVP
    Evocati (H - Zul'jin) is recruiting for 25 man.
    Visit our website to apply.

Blizz should let the Diablo artists work on the sets in wow.

I guess they look okay! i've seen better sets in wow *cough* T6 *cough*

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure the inferno-level drops and set items will blow these out of the water. And of course the unique's with their own models will be beautiful I'm sure.

The weapon's all look really awesome too, especially the inferno level ones.

You have the ability to craft class-specific items too, like a voodoo mask, spirit stone and wizard hat helm, as well as fist weapons, daibos, warrior weapons/belts, crossbows, etc.

The inferno level Witchdoctor set's offhand is a dead chicken LOL http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/manajumas-ritual-prize
    Guatama - Enhancement

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hotdiggity! They all look amazing! Lovely art!

Deleted
    I really like the Witch Doctor set! Now just wait and see how hard it is to actually get that set. :P

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    For the record, those are not the top tier sets. This information has been datamined and displayed on Diablofans for weeks now.

Honestly, I think a lot of the pre-Inferno sets look better than the Inferno ones. /shrug

Nevermind, I see the OP acknowledged this in a later post. My apologies.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

looks pretty good, like alot better then the other Diablo games. But i hope it doens't take away from the story for graphics cause that would suck

Quote Originally Posted by OkamiOki View Post
    looks pretty good, like alot better then the other Diablo games. But i hope it doens't take away from the story for graphics cause that would suck
    Lol, story.

haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild9ride View Post
    Lol, story.

haha.
    The story goes something like this: Hero emerges from the crowd, see's all matter of hell spawn and does work. Ad infinitum.
    Guatama - Enhancement

10+ Year Old Account
    The Barbarian looks more like a Knight in that armor...
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

I really hope I dont start seeing WoW tier recycles while playing diablo 3. Would be hilarious though. Great find! these sets look awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Imma be them witch doctorz