Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Lightbulb Why wow is getting boring

Wow is getting boring. The game suffers from a bigger problem. The underlining mechanics of the game have gotten boring. Wow needs changes in game philosophy and direction. Blizzard needs to shake up the core of wow.

One of the reasons why I think core mechanics have gotten so boring is because we have had the same designers for like 6 years straight? You need new blood and new leadership thrown in from time to time to shake things up and keep them from being stale.

Eventually having the same designers gets to the point were nothing truly new gets introduced just rehashed stuff we have already did a million times over.

This echoes a lot like my signature below which was originally created by none other than Albert Einstein.

Deleted
    And only now you realize that.

i dont know about you but im still find the game fun to play even after 6 years and i have no plans on quitting.

Deleted
    Why wow is getting boring.
    >Not enough dirge spam.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    apparently activision taking over a year and a half ago didn't put them under new leadership? honestly a lot new things have come out of this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    How are we doing the same things over and over again???? Firelands is so unique and im enjoying it, mabye just quit and stop spamming this crap?

The game is not the problem, it's the players. When you've played the same game for years of course it's gonna get old. The game's not changed, you have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why WoW is getting boring: People stopped listening to my opinions because they realized I didn't know what the hell I was talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Me: "Ok if its a healer/dps go for healer then dps! Alright?"
    Partner: "What if its a Paladin combo?"
    Me: "Then just leave..."

Wow isn't getting boring this thread is clearly biased

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not bored, speak for yourself.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    How are we doing the same things over and over again???? Firelands is so unique and im enjoying it, mabye just quit and stop spamming this crap?
    Except Ragnaros is a boss from vanilla.......and is the last boss in firelands but meh.

Deleted
    If Blizz gets some "new blood", the game will prolly change too much and people will QQ/quit for that reason.

And I guess you're one of those players that never did progression raids and QQ about that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhslol View Post
    The game is not the problem, it's the players. When you've played the same game for years of course it's gonna get old. The game's not changed, you have.
    The game and player base has changed a LOT over the years. Players used to know how to play the game and kill bosses and play their character, now we have a bunch of blathering idiots running around using int gems as DK's and tanking in PVP gear because it's purple.(before someone tries to flame, I know this is ALMOST viable for a druid.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosu View Post
    Except Ragnaros is a boss from vanilla.......and is the last boss in firelands but meh.
    We're "killing" him again because we didnt kill him the first time. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by razisgosu View Post
    The game and player base has changed a LOT over the years. Players used to know how to play the game and kill bosses and play their character, now we have a bunch of blathering idiots running around using int gems as DK's and tanking in PVP gear because it's purple.(before someone tries to flame, I know this is ALMOST viable for a druid.)
    You should take off your nostalgia goggles. Things were no better then than now. If anything the game's better than it used to be.

Deleted
    im not bored of wow im just annoyed that the devs are getting lazy, like using reskins all the mounts that drop from firelands are all reskins

fire anzu - basically anzu but on fire easier to get normal anzu takes like 2 mins to get to him and about the same to kill
    corrupted millagzor and normal millagzor = basically just a proto drake on fire

i hope some people ask some good questiosn at blizzcon i know i am via twitter as im watching it at home

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    Wow is getting boring. The game suffers from a bigger problem. The underlining mechanics of the game have gotten boring. Wow needs changes in game philosophy and direction. Blizzard needs to shake up the core of wow.

One of the reasons why I think core mechanics have gotten so boring is because we have had the same designers for like 6 years straight? You need new blood and new leadership thrown in from time to time to shake things up and keep them from being stale.

Eventually having the same designers gets to the point were nothing truly new gets introduced just rehashed stuff we have already did a million times over.

This echoes a lot like my signature below which was originally created by none other than Albert Einstein.
    Hey, remember when you posted this same exact thing about the Raid Finder and the thread was closed? If you don't remember, here's what your earlier post said

Wow is dying and I don't believe raid finder is gonna save it. The game suffers from a bigger problem. The underlining mechanics of the game have gotten boring. Wow needs changes in game philosophy and direction. Blizzard needs to shake up the core of wow.

I bolded the rehashed shit you claim to hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Me: "Ok if its a healer/dps go for healer then dps! Alright?"
    Partner: "What if its a Paladin combo?"
    Me: "Then just leave..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Can people who say things like "WoW is getting boring," "WoW is dying," etc. suggest ways to improve it? Please?

I am enjoying the direction WoW is taking. There are aspects that could be improved but it's still a 8.9/10 in my opinion. Not bad for 7 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey! i enjoy beating dead horses! lets make another qq thread about the same thing ok? yay! every1 loses! im soo excited!
    Why isn't Harrison Jones in BFA?
    I mean, Blizzard, srously? We ought to see the old chap in Vol'Dun!
    I think he is a bit afraid of snakes! (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The core is just fine if you actually do more than just watch health bars and how far you are in comparison to DREAM Paragon.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)